Le Magasin194 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Site Bouchayer-Viallet, 155 Cours Berriat, 38000 Grenoble, France
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-476219584
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
A contemporary arts centre that came about as a result of the 1906 Paris world fair, the industrial hall building is now devoted to temporary exhibitions. It has no permanent collection of its own, and that’s why it does a splendid job of displaying the works of contemporary artists. All the exhibits are designed in close collaboration with the artists.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Magasin
- Free for under 10 year olds; EUR 2.50 students, unemployed, disabled, art teachers, seniors.
How to Reach Le Magasin
- Tram A stop Verdun Prefecture
- Tram B stop Hotel de Ville
- La Toque
- Brasserie du Col Vert
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grenoble before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grenoble and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.79% of people who visit Grenoble include Le Magasin in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
70.31% of people start their Le Magasin visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Le Magasin
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Magasin