The Museum Of The Old Bishopric359 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Rue Most Cloisters, 38000 Grenoble, France Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0476031525
- Tags: Museums, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Exhibition
This place wouldn’t have has much going for it hadn’t been for a lucky break in 1989. There were building a tramway next to the museum and the digging turned up the remains of a much older baptistery – one dating from between the first and third century AD. There’s even the remains of a city wall from during that time. Other than that, the museum contains a number of relics, objects of historical interest, and an exhibition outlining the first settlement of these Alpine regions.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Museum Of The Old Bishopric
- Entry is free.
How to Reach The Museum Of The Old Bishopric
- Tram: Line B, stop Notre Dame Museum
- Bus: No. 16,32 stop Notre Dame Museum
- Come Prima
- Cafe La Table Ronde
- Le Cularo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grenoble before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grenoble and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Museum Of The Old Bishopric Address: 2 Rue Most Cloisters, 38000 Grenoble, France
- The Museum Of The Old Bishopric Contact Number: +33-0476031525
- The Museum Of The Old Bishopric Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit The Museum Of The Old Bishopric(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
51.43% of people who visit Grenoble include The Museum Of The Old Bishopric in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
25.98% of people start their The Museum Of The Old Bishopric visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Museum Of The Old Bishopric
67.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Museum Of The Old Bishopric
People normally club together Musee Archeologique De Grenoble and Museum Of Resistance And Deportation while planning their visit to The Museum Of The Old Bishopric.