Golfklubbur Grindavikur625 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Húsatóftum 240, Grindavík, Iceland, Grindavik
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +354-4268720
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Family And Kids
Grindavik Golf Course is indeed one of a kind. This 18 hole golf course curves around the lava field, and touches the North Atlantic. The front nine holes go right into the lava, surrounding the fairways and greens, and comes out on the farmland. The back nine holes are on the farmland and goes all the way to the ocean. The golf course with such a distinctive landscape, offers a memorable experience for both, beginners and veterans. Next to the 18th hole, is a clubhouse, for those who wish to enjoy the view.
Golfklubbur Grindavikur Travel Tips
- Softspikes recommended
- No dogs allowed
- GPS devices approved
Entrance Ticket Details For Golfklubbur Grindavikur
Green Fee- 18 Holes
- Monday-Friday: 28 Euros
- Saturday-Sunday and holidays: 36 Euros
- Monday-Friday: 46 Euros
- Saturday-Sunday: 61 Euros
- Guests GG companies: 21 Euros
- Golfers outside golf union of Iceland: 57 Euros
- Under 16 years: 18 Euros
- Free for children under 16 years accompanied by parents.
- Golf Trailer Rental: 7 Euros
- Golf Set both men and women: 21 Euros
- Driving range: 2 Euros for one bucket of golf balls.
For discounts, visit official website.
Golfklubbur Grindavikur Hours
- The given timings are for the cabin, from Monday to Friday.
How to Reach Golfklubbur Grindavikur
- Rent a car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Grindavik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Grindavik and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.03% of people who visit Grindavik include Golfklubbur Grindavikur in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.1% of people start their Golfklubbur Grindavikur visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Golfklubbur Grindavikur
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golfklubbur Grindavikur