How to Reach Grindavik - The Easiest Way to Reach Grindavik
- By Air: The nearest airport from Grindavik is the Keflavik International Airport, at a distance of 27.4 kilometres. The airport has direct flights to major cities in the world like London, New York and Paris, along with local cities like Reykjavik. There are hourly buses from the airport, that will take you to Grindavik and the Blue Lagoon.
- By Bus: There are buses connecting Grindavik to major cities like Reykjavík.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available to travel to Grindavik from all major cities in Iceland. But, these are not suggested as they could be a little expensive.
- Rent a car: Cars are easily available for renting at low prices.
- Rent a bicycle: You can also hire bicycles to travel within the town, as well as, go for trails in the neighbouring areas.
- By foot: For exploring around the main part of the town, you can always walk around the place.
Are you looking for a Grindavik travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Grindavik from Nearby Cities
|Kopavogur to Grindavik||65.17 km||1 hour 5 mins|
|Reykjavik to Grindavik||71.79 km||2 hours 16 mins|
|Hella to Grindavik||226.41 km||3 hours 46 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Grindavik
- How to reach Reykjavik
- How to reach Hveragerði
- How to reach Selfoss
- How to reach Fludir
- How to reach Vik
- How to reach Garpsdalur
- How to reach Kirkjuból
- How to reach Iceland
- How to reach Blönduós