Gruyeres Castle1459 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue du Château 8, 1663 Gruyères, Switzerland, Gruyeres Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-269212102
- Ticket Price: 10 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
A beautiful palace and one of the landmarks of Switzerland, the Gruyeres Castle is a must visit while on your Swiss vacation. It is a unique architectural marvel where on your tour of the castle, you will be walking through eight centuries of architecture, history and culture. Turned into a museum, the main attraction on display at the castle is the severed hand! While on the castle grounds, do check out the beautiful esplanade, courtyard and the French Garden.
Gruyeres Castle Travel Tips
- Some of the areas in the castle are not wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gruyeres Castle
- Adult: Swiss Francs 10
- Senior citizen, Students (with i.d.): Swiss Francs 8.50
- Children (6 to 16): Swiss Francs 3
- Group of 15 people or more: Swiss Francs 7.50
How to Reach Gruyeres Castle
- Within walkable distance from town centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gruyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gruyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gruyeres Castle Address: Rue du Château 8, 1663 Gruyères, Switzerland, Gruyeres
- Gruyeres Castle Contact Number: +41-269212102
- Gruyeres Castle Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Gruyeres Castle Price: 10 CHF
- Best time to visit Gruyeres Castle(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gruyeres Castle: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Gruyeres include Gruyeres Castle in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.59% of people start their Gruyeres Castle visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gruyeres Castle
94.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gruyeres Castle
People normally club together Maison Cailler and Hr Giger Museum while planning their visit to Gruyeres Castle.