Moleson, Gruyeres - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Moléson, 1663 Gruyères, Switzerland
Ticket Price: 35 CHF
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Mountain, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Moleson, Gruyeres
Moleson is a popular mountain belonging to the Swiss Pre-Alps. Situated at an elevation of 2002 metres, Moleson offers spectacular views of Switzerland. Turning into a ski wonderland during the winters, the ride to the top in a funicular or a cable car offers a thrilling and surreal experience. During summers, visitors can find and engage in activities such as archery, mini golf and mountain/ rock climbing. One can even visit the Fun Park for some Bobsleighing, Grasskarting and grass scootering!
- Please check official website for seasonal timings of skiing and funicular rides along with seasonal ticket prices.
Moleson Ticket Prices
- Skiing area: 24 years to 63 years: Swiss Francs 30
- From 9 years to 23 and 64 years uptill 79 years: Swiss Francs 20
- Free for children under 9 and seniors over 80.
Moleson Opening and Closing Hours
Winter timetable: From mid December to March end: Funicular and Cable car
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Summer timetable: From mid May to October end: Funicular and Cable car
- Sunday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Funicular ride may be closed during the months of April and November.
Please check the official website for seasonal timings.
How To reach Moleson by Public Transport
- Moléson-sur-Gruyères bus stop. From there, funicular or cable car ride to the top.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gruyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gruyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
Moleson Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Gruyeres
Moleson, Gruyeres Reviews - Write a Review
Staff has been really great and helpful, making it a wonderful experience, thanks!!
Spectacular views on a nice day
Nowoczesna kolejka z przesiadką wiezie Cie na jedno z ładniejszych miejsc widokowych. Na górze restauracja i początek tras turystycznych. .Zimą narty.
Ein nicht ganz einfacher Klettersteig. Für die Kinder schon etwas heftig. Trotzdem ein wundervoller Aufstieg bei herrlichem Wetter mit einem sehr schönen Ausblick.