MolesonCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Moléson, 1663 Gruyères, Switzerland, Gruyeres
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-0269218080
- Ticket Price: 35 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Family And Kids
Moleson - Review
Moleson is a popular mountain belonging to the Swiss Pre-Alps. Situated at an elevation of 2002 metres, Moleson offers spectacular views of Switzerland. Turning into a ski wonderland during the winters, the ride to the top in a funicular or a cable car offers a thrilling and surreal experience. During summers, visitors can find and engage in activities such as archery, mini golf and mountain/ rock climbing. One can even visit the Fun Park for some Bobsleighing, Grasskarting and grass scootering!
- Please check official website for seasonal timings of skiing and funicular rides along with seasonal ticket prices.
Moleson Ticket Prices
- Skiing area: 24 years to 63 years: Swiss Francs 30
- From 9 years to 23 and 64 years uptill 79 years: Swiss Francs 20
- Free for children under 9 and seniors over 80.
Winter timetable: From mid December to March end: Funicular and Cable car
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Summer timetable: From mid May to October end: Funicular and Cable car
- Sunday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Funicular ride may be closed during the months of April and November.
Please check the official website for seasonal timings.
How To reach Moleson by Public Transport
- Moléson-sur-Gruyères bus stop. From there, funicular or cable car ride to the top.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gruyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gruyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Moleson
95% of people who visit Gruyeres include Moleson in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
64.58% of people start their Moleson visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Moleson
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moleson
Moleson, Gruyeres Reviews
Love Moléson - the views are magnificent. The village is great but could be better. The shop could stock more convenience goods and products for day visitors (sandwiches or picnics) and the restaurant needs more of a vibe.
The Most Relaxing Place 🏔⛰
Heaven of Fribourg
Staff has been really great and helpful, making it a wonderful experience, thanks!!
Spectacular views on a nice day