How to Reach Gruyeres
- By Train: Gruyeres is easily accessible via the Swiss Federal Railways trains. Trains connect this Switzerland town to nearby towns of Bulle, Romont and Bern Fribourg.
- By Road: Highway till Bulle. From there, a regular but clearly marked road connects to Gruyeres.
- By Bus: Gruyeres has a well connected bus service. However, since the town is very small, the bus stops are few and the frequency is less.
- On Foot: The town is small enough to be covered on foot. One of the things to do in Gruyeres is to explore the tiny bylanes on foot and take back home the magical memories.
- By Car: It is possible to rent a car and explore the area, but it is advised only if you want to explore nearby towns and cities.