How to Reach Gruyeres
- By Train: Gruyeres is easily accessible via the Swiss Federal Railways trains. Trains connect this Switzerland town to nearby towns of Bulle, Romont and Bern Fribourg.
- By Road: Highway till Bulle. From there, a regular but clearly marked road connects to Gruyeres.
- By Bus: Gruyeres has a well connected bus service. However, since the town is very small, the bus stops are few and the frequency is less.
- On Foot: The town is small enough to be covered on foot. One of the things to do in Gruyeres is to explore the tiny bylanes on foot and take back home the magical memories.
- By Car: It is possible to rent a car and explore the area, but it is advised only if you want to explore nearby towns and cities.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gruyeres. The most preferred mode of transport in Gruyeres is Walking.
Average distance: 14.37 km Average time: 31 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 15.5 min Overall average time for 1.6 kms 15.5 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 33.33%Train 50 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 32 kms 65 min
Car 16.67%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 18 kms 20 min
|Bern to Gruyeres||17.81 km||17 mins|
|Neuchâtel to Gruyeres||48.87 km||48 mins|
|Lausanne to Gruyeres||50.44 km||50 mins|
|Thun to Gruyeres||63.05 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Biel/bienne to Gruyeres||63.95 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Alchenstorf to Gruyeres||86.24 km||1 hour 26 mins|
|Gland to Gruyeres||92.15 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Geneva to Gruyeres||110.9 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Ferney-voltaire to Gruyeres||114.23 km||1 hour 54 mins|
|Le lignon to Gruyeres||117.27 km||1 hour 57 mins|