How to Reach Gruyeres, Switzerland
The Easiest Way to Reach Gruyeres
- By Train: Gruyeres is easily accessible via the Swiss Federal Railways trains. Trains connect this Switzerland town to nearby towns of Bulle, Romont and Bern Fribourg.
- By Road: Highway till Bulle. From there, a regular but clearly marked road connects to Gruyeres.
- By Bus: Gruyeres has a well connected bus service. However, since the town is very small, the bus stops are few and the frequency is less.
- On Foot: The town is small enough to be covered on foot. One of the things to do in Gruyeres is to explore the tiny bylanes on foot and take back home the magical memories.
- By Car: It is possible to rent a car and explore the area, but it is advised only if you want to explore nearby towns and cities.
Are you looking for a Gruyeres travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Gruyeres
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gruyeres. The most preferred mode of transport in Gruyeres is Walking.
Average distance: 5.55 km Average time: 14 min
Walking 50%Walking 15.5 min Overall average time for 1.6 kms 15.5 min
Car 25%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 18 kms 20 min
Bike 25%Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
How to Reach Gruyeres from Nearby Cities
|Bern to Gruyeres||17.81 km||17 mins|
- How to reach Zurich
- How to reach Lucerne
- How to reach Interlaken
- How to reach Bern
- How to reach Vevey
- How to reach Brienz