Cathedral Of Santa MariaCurrently Open
- Address: Plaza Sta. María, 5, 19005 Guadalajara, Spain Map
- Phone: +34-949220253
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
First constructed in the 13th century, the Co-Cathedral of Guadalajara that stands in front of you today is a work of renovation from the 17th century. The cathedral showcases the Mudejar style of architecture and has a lovely altar as its prime feature. While the main facade has a doorway along with Renaissance columns and capitals, the other doorways have horseshoe arches. The cathedral also has a tower with masonry built in bricks. Once you step inside the cathedral, you will come across fascinating alabaster pulpit and a few tombs.
- Cathedral Of Santa Maria Address: Plaza Sta. María, 5, 19005 Guadalajara, Spain
- Cathedral Of Santa Maria Contact Number: +34-949220253
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!