Baiyun Mountain, Guangzhou
About Baiyun Mountain, Guangzhou
Baiyun Mountain, Guangzhou - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Xinshi Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou 510440, China
Ticket Price: 5 CNY
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 9.6K times in trip plans
Mountain, Park, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
White Cloud Mountain, Baiyun Mountain or Mount Baiyun is a popular attraction and is easily accessible from Guangzhou. Generally name of the mountain refers to mountain peaks that are covered by white mist during the late spring or when the sky seems to be cleared after the shower.
Baiyun Mountain has been a wonderful spot for travelers and locals alike since aged times. Baiyun Mountain is blessed with natural beauty in the form of hills and lakes. This makes the place a perfect location for tourists. To make their sojourn more comfortable there are summer resorts, with an impressive history of over one thousand years. Till date there are six touring regions which include Mingzhu Tower, Santai park, Moxing park, Mingchun Valley, Luhu Lake and Fei'ling park.
Some attractions have been added recently. For example Mingchun Valley which is also the biggest natural birdcage in Asia, the Baiyun Cableway, the Forest of Steles in Guangzhou, Xinghai Garden, Nengren Temple, the Sculpture Park, Yuntai Garden and other attractions located within the park grounds. People can easily spend an entire day when visiting the area hence, make sure you have a lot of time at hand and that you are ready to do some serious walking.
Baiyun Mountain Information
- There are many different attractions here. Don’t miss out on any of them. People could make a plan to visit any time during the year with their families.
How To reach Baiyun Mountain by Public Transport
- Take the Subway 3 line and get down at Meiuayuan Station, from there a short walk to Plum Garden of White Cloud Mountain.
- Also, take bus 24, 240, 285, Touism bus line 3 and get off at Yuntai Garden Bus Station.
Restaurants Near Baiyun Mountain
- Wuu’s Restaurant
- Lutece etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Baiyun Mountain, Guangzhou Reviews - Write a Review
This is a good place for Hiking and enjoy the nature.
Too crowded for walking, ride cable car is a good choice for arriving to the top of the hill
- Nearby Attractions
- Baiyun Hotel Guangzhou
- Bingsheng Pinwei
- Guangdong Museum Of Revolutionary History
- Longjin Road
- Shangri-la Hotel
- Guangzhou Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Guangzhou
- What to See in 48 Hours in Guangzhou
- What to See in 72 Hours in Guangzhou
- How to Spend 5 Days in Guangzhou
- How to Spend 6 Days in Guangzhou
- How to Spend 7 Days in Guangzhou