Flower City SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Tianhe, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, 510620
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +86-2085601882
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids
The Flower City Square or the Huangcheng Square on the Zhujiang New Town axis was opened in 2010. It is the largest city square spanning over 22 square miles of an area having Huangpu Avenue to the north and Haixinsha Island to the south. The square is characterized by landscaped flower beds, trees, water features and is flanked by eight landmarks including Guangzhou Opera House, Guangzhou Library, and Guangdong Museum. Over six hundred trees are planted here to ensure that flowers are blooming all over the year. The Flower City Square is also a shopping center with the Mall of the World. You can plan your visit during Guangzhou International Light Festival in November.
How to Reach Flower City Square
- Bus Route 407 to stop : North Zhujiang Avenue East Road
- Bus APM Line to stop : Women and Children's Medical Center
- Buses Route 407, Road 499, 886A Road to stop : North Zhujiang Road West
- Subway Service APM Line to stop : Huangpu Avenue
0.41% of people who visit Guangzhou include Flower City Square in their plan
50% of people start their Flower City Square visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Flower City Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flower City Square
People normally also visit Yuexiu Park while planning their trip to Flower City Square.