Guangdong MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: 2 Zhujiang E Rd, Tianhe Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510620 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2038046886
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
From Chinese paintings to ceramics and bronze sculptures, archaeological artifacts to Chinese Calligraphy, the Guangdong Museum will enlighten you about the rich history of China. Within the 43000 square meters of exhibit space, you will find the relic of the Kuomintang National Congress, Red Tower, the observatory of the Sun Yat Sen University and the Memorial House of Lu Xun. The Guangdong Museum exhibits are sprawled across four sections depicting the timeline. Some of the highlights of the museum are Ivory Carving on Tiered Food Carrier, Liede Dragon Boat, Maba Man Skull, Chaozhou Clay models and Nanyue King Oil paintings. The fusion process of the ethnic groups like Hakka and Cantonese on the first section and the fusion with foreign countries at the Maritime Silk Road are also notable.
How to Reach Guangdong Museum
- Buses 11 Road, Road 54, Route 65, 80 Road, Road 222, Road 184, Route 236, Night 69 to stop : Yuexiu Middle Road
- Guangdong Museum Address: 2 Zhujiang E Rd, Tianhe Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510620
- Guangdong Museum Contact Number: +86-2038046886
- Guangdong Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Guangdong Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Guangzhou include Guangdong Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Guangdong Museum visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Guangdong Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guangdong Museum
People normally club together Shamian Island and Canton Tower while planning their visit to Guangdong Museum.