Guangzhou Ocean WorldCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: 120 Xianlie Middle Rd, Yuexiu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 130 CNY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Tunnel
Guangzhou Ocean World that displays the marine life from all perspectives. When entering the presentation corridor, guests are welcomed by the exhibit known as Ocean Square. It tells stories of oceanic lives as a part of their exhibits and models. At that point, guests enter the show lobby through a tunnel with lifts, where they will see brilliant fish swimming around in a coral shrubbery. The coral reefs are so near guests that it is as though one can touch them and even have eye contact with the aquatic occupants.
Going out of the tunnel, guests will see a two-storey high glass segment full of kelp. The monster kelp look so commonly framed and fish are uninhibitedly swimming around it. The next fascination is 'Deep-ocean Scenery'. The water is extremely deep and the volume of water contained is around 1,100 cubic meters. Shifted and lithe corals show their excellence and polish while diverse sorts of fish play with one another. There are likewise numerous other exhibits and showcases further letting you know the stories and occurrences in the subsurface of the marine planet. Indeed, the more diminutive shows house extraordinary smaller than usual aquatic animals. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 5 days.
- The kids will love this attraction. Make sure you but the family tickets.
- CNY130/CNY90 (all combined tickets for the Ocean Word, Zoo, 3-D movie, and the Jinlin Garden)Below 1.2 meters is Free of charge.
- From Subway Line 5 to Zoo Station. North Gate - Bus routes include 6, 11, 16, 27, 65, 72, 78, 84, 192, 199, 201, 209, 218, 236, 220, 246, 271, 290, 547, 534 and 826.
- Le Saint-Tropez French Restaurant & Bar
- Chicken Express
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.83% of people who visit Guangzhou include Guangzhou Ocean World in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
72.73% of people start their Guangzhou Ocean World visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Guangzhou Ocean World
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guangzhou Ocean World