Lotus HillCurrently Closed
- Address: Guangdong Panyu District, Guangzhou City, 18 Lifeng Road, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Off Beaten Path, Water Body, Statue, Nature
Lotus Hill - Review
This is a very important tourist destination in the city. There are a lot of different spots worth seeing here.
The Lion Stone lies in the eastern part of the Lotus Hill. Because of the stone lion thundering towards the course of the Pearl River, the mountain is additionally alluded to as the "Lion Hill." According to excavators, this place used to be only a modest island several years before however with certain geographical developments, the area lifted and ocean level dropped, bringing about what it is today. The Lion Stone, initially a rock as an afterthought of the modest island, took the present outline because of consistent disintegration and weathering.
The place is very popular for Lotus Flower and Peach Blossom Festivals that are held in Lotus Hill Tourist Resort yearly. Every year, there is a lotus blossom festival that takes place here. The blessed blossom of Buddhism is picked for the celebration. Henceforth, if sightseers were to visit there throughout this period, they might delight in the great scene as well as view a horde of sprouting lotus. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 5 days.
Lotus Hill Information
- This spot is a bit off the beaten path. Make sure you visit this beautiful place.
How To reach Lotus Hill by Public Transport
- From Subway Line 4 to Shiji Station. Through water from Xidi Pier, from Subway Line 3 to Shiqiao station, Da Ji Tou central bus station.
Restaurants Near Lotus Hill
- Panyu special delicacy
- Cantonese cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lotus Hill
46.28% of people who visit Guangzhou include Lotus Hill in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.38% of people start their Lotus Hill visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lotus Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lotus Hill
Lotus Hill Map
Lotus Hill Trips
Lotus Hill, Guangzhou Reviews
All QuestionsLotus hill
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows