Pearl RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Yanjiang Middle Road, Taikang Street, 510000 China, Guangzhou
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids
The Pearl River is the third biggest stream in China and also the biggest one in Guangzhou. The name is so derived as it holds a stone island taking after a gigantic pearl, cleaned by the continually streaming water of the waterway. The actual length is 2,214 kilometres (something like 1,376 miles). It spreads over eight areas, the waterway is made out of four stream frameworks incorporating the West River, North River, East River and Liuxi River. The four stream frameworks meet in Guangzhou and stream into the South China Sea. This stream is really amazing and it is beautified by enchanting perspectives along the waterway. A voyage along the waterway in Guangzhou City has turned into an unquestionable requirement for guests to Guangzhou. One cannot be acknowledged to have gone to Guangzhou in the event that he hasn't travelled the beautiful Pearl River. The views along the stream in Guangzhou City are really enchanting and tender for the tourists. Chronicled locales and extraordinary structural planning scattered along the stream are various and are a goodly impression of the Guangzhou society. Around them are architectures in Shamian where join various aged architectures from different nations, the White Goose Pool that is one of the eight most acclaimed scenes in Guangzhou, and ten trademark bridges. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 3 days.
- Compared with the daytime journey on the stream, the night voyage is considerably additionally entrancing under the sparkling lights. It begins from the White Goose Pool and closes at the Guangzhou Bridge in the east and Baihedong (White Crane Cave) in the south.
- CNY 48-78
- Tour Opening time: 18.30, 20.30; Tour Closing time: 20.20, 21.50
- Subway line 2 and Bus no. 1, 128, 131B
- Food Served on the tour
- DONGA Tapas Wines &Cocktail
- Old Monitor Restaurant, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Guangzhou include Pearl River in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
26.24% of people start their Pearl River visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pearl River
94.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pearl River