Qingping MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: Qingping & Tiyun Roads, Guangzhou, China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Situated between Qingping Street and Tiyun Street along the Pearl River, this is a very important marketplace for the locals. Established in the year 1979, Qingping market is regarded as the amalgamated business centre offering agrarian items and also Chinese natural medicines. It is a business sector of a substantial scale and wide mixed bag of producers selling different kinds of items.
Meat, seafood, eggs and vegetables, Chinese home grown medicaments, flowers, dried products of the soil, birds, fishes and other creatures are sold here. Government authorities of over forty nations that include the Britain, United States, Germany, France, Japan and other different nations used to visit the place for trade and commerce. They all recognized the visit as an incredible joy as did millions of other people who visit annually. You can purchase Chinese medicine as well as other trinkets, souvenirs and objects, feel the warm neighbourhood life and experience the atmosphere and the bargaining.
There are varieties of shopping zone complied in one area that comprises of numerous markets. The Qingping Chinese Herbal Medicines Market, Agricultural Complementary Products Market and Qingping Aquatic Products Market are the three major ones not a long way from one another. Go here to check out how the locals buy the produce and lead their lives.
- The market sells mostly organic products. It is a great sight to see on busy days.
- Be extremely careful while buying Chinese medicine. There might be some fake ones and this may sometimes prove to be dangerous.
- Take Guangzhou Subway Line 2 and get off at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station. Take bus no. 27, 133, 185, 204 etc and get off at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall.
- Take bus no. 75, 9, 288, 219, 236, 530 etc and get down either at 623rd road, South Kangwang Road, West Heping Road, or Chinese medicine Hospital Station.
- IL PONTE
- la Marina Restaurant & Bar
- Tiger Prawn, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.08% of people who visit Guangzhou include Qingping Market in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Qingping Market visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Qingping Market
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Qingping Market