Shangxiajiu Pedestrian StreetCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Up the 9th Road, Down the 9th Road, The 10th Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou 510010, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Shopping Center
Shangxia Jiu Lu Pedestrian Street is found in the Liwan District of Xiguan, a prosperous accepted business locale. It is the first business person on foot road in the city. Strolling into this road, you will see the offered Qi Lou, an old building style that exists in this city and its neighboring ranges, on both sides of the street. It reflects the solid Lingnan Culture. On this road lie more than 200 stores, particularly those mark name restaurants and teahouses open here. Strolling on the Beijing Lu, in the downtown area, nonetheless, you will uncover a planet far unique in relation to Shangxia Jiu Lu. It is at the same time trendy and accepted. In the event that you are intrigued by Japanese and Korean form, head off to Zhuangyuan Fang (Number One Scholar Lane) on Renmin Nan Lu. Despite the fact that it is a minor path less than 200 meters (219 yards) in length, the Zhuangyuan Fang draws in various guests by its most trendy attire, decorations, and modest articles that are main stream with junior individuals. The most popular assorted shops are present here. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 5 days.
- From 13:00 to 21:00 on weekends and occasions and on each night, Shangxia Jiu Lu is limited to walkers just. Make sure to head off to Shangxia Jiu Lu. Regardless of the possibility that you don't purchase anything, simply strolling along it you will feel the social environment there with Qi Lou on both sides.
- Subway line 1 & 2 and Bus number 214, 8, 9, etc.
- Bistro Carte Blanche
- Caffe Mondo, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.98% of people who visit Guangzhou include Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.07% of people start their Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street
93.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street