Sun Yat-sen Memorial HallCurrently Closed
- Address: 259 Dongfeng Middle Road, Yuexiu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2083561631
- Ticket Price: 18 CNY
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Off Beaten Path, Memorial, Monument, Statue, Architecture , Hall
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall - Review
The Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall is a building in the Guangdong Province of China. The corridor was outlined by Lu Yanzhi and was built with stores raised nearby and imported from abroad. The Chinese hold this place in very high regard in the memory of Sun Yat sen and it is hence a very important tourist destination.
Development work started in 1929 and finished in 1931. The lobby is an octagonal structure with a total circumference of 71 meters. The surprising thing is that it doesn’t have any columns. The building has the capacity to provide for big events because it has a vast stage and can seat over three thousand two hundred and forty individuals comfortably.
It was damaged, and hence repaired and enhanced a few times until 1998. In this year it was renovated entirely to condition that can be seen in today. A statue of Sun Yat-sen was raised before the principle door. It is revered by the locals. The local people can often be seen relaxing on the grounds surrounding the hall and visitors can indulge in such activities also. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 5 days.
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Information
- This memorial hall hosts numerous events of national importance. Be there during one such event to experience the culture.
- The Non exhibition areas are open till 10:00 pm.
How To reach Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall by Public Transport
- Take Guangzhou Subway Line 2 and get off at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station.
- Take bus no. 27, 133, 185, 204 etc and get off at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall.
Restaurants Near Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Micasa Dolci Patisserie
- Beijing do it true
- Swing, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
83.48% of people who visit Guangzhou include Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
23.59% of people start their Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
88.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Map
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Guangzhou Reviews
A special architecture combined the traditional Chinese philosophy and Western technologies. It is one of the must see places in Guangzhou. You could learn about Sun Yat-sen in the museum.
Very nice garden. I have not visited the memorial.
Interesting, historical place.
Free entrance to the garden, but need a few bucks to enter the memorial hall. I don't believe it is worth, tho.
Nice garden and memorial.
All QuestionsSun yat-sen memorial hall
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames