Temple Of The Six Banyan TreesCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 87 Liurong Rd, Yuexiu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2083392843
- Ticket Price: 5 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees - Review
The Temple of the Six Banyan Trees is a Buddhist sanctuary initially built circa 537. It was originally referred to as the Baozhuangyan Temple. The name was given when it was established. Subsequently, the sanctuary was torched and remade in the Northern Song Dynasty.
Blossom Pagoda, is one of the most important structures of the sanctuary and was built in the year 1097. It was named for its gorgeous surroundings. The Flower Pagoda once had a square base in its building design, however was given an octagonal moulded base after it was remade.
It was remade in 1373 AD after a fire in the Ming Dynasty period, and restored in 1900. The Statues of Kuan Yin are where Chinese families bring their newborns to take Kuan Yin’s blessings. This temple is located in an area with quite a few different attractions; hence you can check this out and the others in the area in a single day. Make sure you climb to the top of the pagoda to get a great view.
The entry tickets for the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees can be bought at the counter but to skip the line and get ahead, buy tickets for Temple of the Six Banyan Trees listed in the tours section, in advance. Temple of the Six Banyan Trees ticket prices covers the Buddhist Sanctuary while providing access to other famous attractions around the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees. Get your hands on the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees tickets without delay to strike an unforgettable deal. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 3 days.
Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees Information
- The pagoda is a great place to relax and unwind. The entrance fee for the banyan Pagoda is 10 CNY .
How To reach Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees by Public Transport
- Take subway line 1 or 2 to Gongyuanqian Station and get out from Exit B Or take bus no. 12, 215 to Liurong Road Station
Restaurants Near Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees
- Saffron Restaurant Mayakoba
- Agave Azul at Rosewood Mayakoba
- Comida Mexicana, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees
95% of people who visit Guangzhou include Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
31.01% of people start their Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees
90.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees
Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees Map
Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees Trips
Temple Of The Six Banyan Trees, Guangzhou Reviews
All QuestionsTemple of the six banyan trees
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames