Are you looking for what to do in Guangzhou?
There is a lot to see in this city and much of it has remained unexplored. Some of the many interesting tourist spots are:
- Guangxiao Temple: This beautiful and serene temple in Guangzhou is one of its premier tourist attractions. The Buddhist temple has such a wonderful atmosphere, it is a must visit just for that. The wonderful architecture and the shops around certainly add to its grandeur.
- Guangzhou Ocean World: If you are looking for a fun day out with the kids do visit this place. There are beautiful corals and an amazing array of fish that have been preserved here. The design of the Ocean world allows kids to view the marine life up close and is a huge attraction for family travelers.
- Night Tour of the Pearl River: The gorgeous Pearl River is a real treat at night. You can take a boat ride across the strikingly lit banks of this river, enjoy the sound of the water and enjoy the calming motions of the boat as it wades through the water. A definite must try.
- Shamian Island: In the Liwan district you find this beautiful island nestled within. Being a popular tourist destination, it has several shopping areas, markets and restaurants. You should definitely take a long leisurely walk across it.
- Baiyun Mountain: Baiyun Mountain has been a wonderful spot for travelers and locals alike. It is blessed with marvelous natural beauty. There are a lot of places to see in the form of hills and lakes.
Below we have a list of things to do in Guangzhou and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Guangzhou getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Guangzhou with confidence.