Yuexiu Park3342 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Yuexiu Park, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Park, Restaurant, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Specialty Museums
Yuexiu Park is one of the biggest open park areas located in the downtown Guangzhou. It is a flawless consolidation of social relics and natural tourism, renowned for its pristine lakes and hills and in addition social relics. Among the interesting things to see here is the Zhenhai Tower, the stone model of the Five Rams, Square Cannon Site and the site of the Ming Dynasty City Wall. The Five-Ram Sculpture is a standout amongst the most popular structures in Guangzhou. It has in a way become an iconic symbol of the city.
Zhenhai Tower, better known as the Five-Storey Tower, is one of the milestones of the city. At present, it is the Guangzhou Museum which contains relics and reports demonstrating Guangzhou's history of nearly 2, 000 years. The striking differentiation of green coated titles and red dividers makes the tower look extremely elegant. The serene surroundings, singing birds and overflowing plants add power and characteristic wonderfulness to the recreation centre. It is a great place to spend a warm afternoon.
Furthermore, the lakes are joined with each other and beautified with structures and halls in the Lingnan Style. The park is home to a recreation centre, a swimming pool, restaurants, a gallery, stalls, and craftsmanship museums. Moreover plants and blossoms can be seen in great multiplicity here. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Guangzhou itinerary 3 days.
Yuexiu Park Travel Tips
- Check out all of the tourist attractions here.
- There are very steep steps here which may make it inaccessible to some people.
- Do eat at the diner that is located within the park.
How to Reach Yuexiu Park
- Subway Line 2 to Yuexiu Park Station, Subway Line 1 to Gongyuan Qian Station from there change to Line 2 to Yuexiu Park.
- Also take bus 5, 7, 8, 12, 22, etc and get down at Yuexiu Park Station.
- Bosphorus Premium Turkish Restaurant
- Tiger Prawn
- Tavern Sports Bar etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Guangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Yuexiu Park Address: Yuexiu Park, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Yuexiu Park Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Yuexiu Park(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Yuexiu Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Guangzhou include Yuexiu Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.5% of people start their Yuexiu Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Yuexiu Park
91.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yuexiu Park
People normally club together Pearl River and Bar Street while planning their visit to Yuexiu Park.