Santa Anna HillCurrently Open
- Address: Guayaquil, Ecuador Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
The Santa Anna Hill standing sixty meters tall is undoubtedly one of the most scenic points to enjoy the sweeping panorama of the city. The confluence of Daule River and Babahoyo River can be distinctively seen from this vantage point. To your south, you will see the Guayas River flowing through the city and the commercial center looming within. To the east, the Duran Island and the Santay Island peek out while to the west you can spot the towering Carmen Hill and the township. The staircases comprising of 444 stairs at Diego Noboa will take you to the summit of the Santa Anna Hill where you will also be offered binoculars to enjoy a larger view.
- Santa Anna Hill Address: Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Santa Anna Hill Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!