Church Of Our Lady Immaculate131 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 28 Norfolk St, Guelph, ON N1H 4H8, Canada
- Phone: +1-5198243951
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Built in between 1875 and 1883, Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate is a magnificent church in Guelph, Canada. The church is built in a Norman-Gothic style of architecture and makes for a spectacular sight to behold. It is characterized by decorative carvings and splendid stained glass. The church has undergone renovations quite a number of time in past few years. However, it continues to exude its old charm. The church was declared National Historic Site of Canada in 1990. As soon as you enter the basilica, you will feel calm and relaxed. An impressive structure located in the heart of the city, stop here to admire the old building.
How to Reach Church Of Our Lady Immaculate
- Buses 11 and 99 at stop - Norfolk at Cork northbound
- Buses 10, 11, and 20 to stop - Paisley at Glasgow eastbound
- Bus 9 to stop - Waterloo at Dublin eastbound
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Guelph before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guelph and book an accommodation of your choice.