Mccrae House57 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 108 Water St, Guelph, ON N1G 1A6, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5198361482
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
The McCrae House is a famous history museum in Guelph in Ontario, Canada. The house is National Heritage site of Canada and belonged to John McCrae, who was a doctor, soldier and author of the famous First World War poem- “In Flanders Fields”. It is a beautiful 19th-century limestone cottage style house. The house is filled with photos of John McCrae, war mementos such as his medals, documents, letters and plenty of information on the war. Although it is a short tour, it is worthwhile to see the house and the lovely gardens.
- Mccrae House Address: 108 Water St, Guelph, ON N1G 1A6, Canada
- Mccrae House Contact Number: +1-5198361482
- Mccrae House Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
McCrae House Reviews & Ratings
Would you please advise if there is a fee to visit McRae HouseAnswer Report Abuse
Hey, Jacqueline! There is an entrance fee for McCrae House and it is USD 5 per head. And it is free for kids under 4.Report Abuse