Fubo HillCurrently Open
- Address: Binjiang Road, Xiufeng District, Guilin 541002, China Map
- Timings: 07:10 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-7732100680
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Water Body, Waterfront, Cavern, River, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Also known as Wave-Subduing Hill, Fubo Hill is another natural Jewel in Guilin’s crown. Located on the western banks of Li River, Half of the Fubo Hill stands in river and other half on the land. The galloping water is always blocked and hence the hill is believed to have powers of Subduing waves. There is also a temple on the hill dedicated to General Fubo of the Tang dynasty which gives the hill its name.
There are beautiful rocks, stalactites, artificial cloisters and pavilions adding to the allure of the site. There are attractions like Pearl-Returning Cave, Thousand Buddha Cave, Sword Testing Rock are also worth observing.
How to Reach Fubo Hill
- 2, 58, 203 or sightseeing bus line 1
- Ou Wen KaFei
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Guilin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Guilin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fubo Hill Address: Binjiang Road, Xiufeng District, Guilin 541002, China
- Fubo Hill Contact Number: +86-7732100680
- Fubo Hill Timing: 07:10 am - 06:00 pm
- Fubo Hill Price: 30 CNY
- Best time to visit Fubo Hill(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fubo Hill: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
67.69% of people who visit Guilin include Fubo Hill in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
41.79% of people start their Fubo Hill visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fubo Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fubo Hill
People normally club together Guilin Two Rivers And Four Lakes Resort and Lijiang Folk Customs Garden while planning their visit to Fubo Hill.