Are you looking for what to do in Guilin?
WHAT TO SEE
There's a lot to see in Guilin, and if you're willing to go a little further afield you could spend a long-time exploring the locality too.
- Museums and Galleries: Guilin Art Museum, Guilin Museum and Li River Folk Custom Centre.
- Hills and Caves: Reed Flute Cave/ Ludi Yan, Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo hill, Folded Brocade Hill.
- Jingjiang Wangcheng City: Ancient city belonging to the Ming dynasty.
- Tombs of Prince Jingjiang: Spread over 100 square kilometres, royal Mausoleum.
- Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan): A enormous park located on the bank of Li River spread over 120 Hectares and flaunting seven peaks that appear like Bid Dipper Constellation.
WHAT TO DO
- Chill, Relax and rejuvenate in Liu Sanjie Landscape Garden of Guilin.
- Admire the Li River and its abundant natural treasure.
- visit the near-by Longsheng neighbourhood: Proving that it isn't just the river that is worth seeing, this area just outside of Guilin, offers an opportunity to see the ethnic minority villages of the Zhuang people and the managed rice fields which are famous for their beauty. Best time to visit is June or September when the fields are flooded.
- Catch a live cultural performance at Lijiang folk customs garden.
- Hop on a cruise ride of two rivers and four lakes scenic area.
Below we have a list of things to do in Guilin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Guilin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Guilin with confidence.