Reales Atarazanas2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Temprado, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, Seville Map
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Reales Atarazanas, also known as Seville Royal Dockyards, is a shipyard dating back to the 13th century. These medieval era yards are built in the Gothic style of architecture. Later when the ship size increased and the yards fell short to occupy them, they were used as storage depots. Considered to be Spanish Historical Heritage, these majestic yards are well-preserved. A place frequented by history buffs and art connoisseurs, this dockyard deserves a visit when you are in the neighbourhood.
More about Seville
Use Seville trip planner to visit Reales Atarazanas and many others to your visit.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Seville like Hotel Plaza Santa LucÃÃƒÂa, Hotel AlcÃÃƒÂ¡zar and Hotel Don Paco.
Curated Seville vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Seville and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Reales Atarazanas
- Tram T1 to stop - Archivo de Indias
- Buses 03, 21, 40, 41, A2, C5 to stop - Paseo Colon (Teatro Maestranza)
- Buses C4 and EA to stop - Paseo Cristobal Colon (Torre del Oro)
- Subway service L1 to stop - Puerta de Jerez
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Seville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Seville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Reales Atarazanas Address: Calle Temprado, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, Seville
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!