Hsinkang Mazu Temple16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 53, Xinmin Road, Xingang Township, Chiayi County, Taiwan 616, Gukeng Township
- Phone: +886-53742034
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
A popular pilgrimage place, the Hsinkang Mazu Temple was built to worship the Chinese sea goddess Mazu. The temple holds special significance for those who have got a lot to do with sea travel. Along with the Goddess Mazu, this temple also celebrates the angel protecting children, Tiger General! Incredible architecture and lots of history make this temple one of the best things to do in the Gukeng Township. Those who love to learn new culture, this is a great place.
More about Gukeng Township
Explore Hsinkang Mazu Temple and other prime spots of the city using Gukeng Township trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Gukeng Township is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Gukeng Township like Royal Garden Business Motel, Yunlin Gukeng Da-hu Villa B&b, Formosa Hotel and All-ur Boutique Motel-jhu Shan Branch.
How to Reach Hsinkang Mazu Temple
- Xin Gang Market Newport market Bus Station; buses: 7307
- Xin Gang [Chiayi Bus] New port [guest] Bus Station; buses: 7201, 7202
- Dong Tou East head Bus Station; buses: 7202
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gukeng Township before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gukeng Township and book an accommodation of your choice.