Events and Festivals in Gulf Shores
- National Shrimp Festival: Held in October, this festival is celebrated with at least 300 vendors offering arts, crafts, clothing, jewellery, and other retail goods.
- The Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival: Held in each November, this is a festival of 10 days of live musical entertainment. The festival was founded as a venue for aspiring writers and musicians to showcase their talent in music.
- Fourth of July: This annual national festival in USA is celebrated with fireworks display.
- Apart from these, you will find a number of events and concerts keeping the city lively throughout the year.
Trip plans for Gulf Shores
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gulf Shores
Gulf Shores Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gulf Shores
Save 4%Orange Beach Saltwater Fishing CharterNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Gulf Island Charters offers 4 and 5 hour saltwater fishing charters for family and friends. These trips are great ...
Save 3%Dolphins & Wildlife Kayak Tour3 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Take a break from the bustling beach and enjoy 3 hours of peaceful and tranquil paddling in the secluded inlets of the Bon Se...
Save 4%Orange Beach Waverunner Dolphin Tour4 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Go on a dolphin sightseeing tour that gets you personal with dolphins and other marine wildlife! Our small group tours are be...
Save 4%1 Hour Orange Beach Jet Ski Rentals1 Reviews
Create your own adventure by renting one of our fast 4-stroke Yamaha waverunners. Zip through Bay La Launchand explore nearby...
- Events & Festivals in Dauphin Island
- Events & Festivals in Pensacola
- Events & Festivals in Gulf Breeze
- Events & Festivals in Moss Point
- Events & Festivals in Pascagoula
- Events & Festivals in Ocean City