Gulf Shores Golf Club310 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 520 Clubhouse Dr, Gulf Shores, AL 36542, USA, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2519685131
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Family And Kids
For all the golf courses that grave the city, the Gulf Shores Golf Club is by far one of the most loved spaces. The budget prices make it a famous tourist spot to lave the beaches and come here to indulge in some thrilling Golf games. The course consists of 18 holes and follows a traditional plantation-styled design with wide open spaces that juxtaposes against the striking white architecture of the club building.
Gulf Shores Golf Club Travel Tips
- For dress code and other information, visit the official website.
- Additional contact No: +1 251-968-7366
Entrance Ticket Details For Gulf Shores Golf Club
- For group price, visit the official website.
Winter Rates: November- December
- 7.00 am - 11.00 am: USD 69 for 9 holes; USD 45 before 11.00 am.
- 11.00 am - Close: USD 49 for 9 holes; USD 35 after 11.00 am.
- All Day: USD 90
Winter Rates: January - March
- 7.00 am - 8.30 am: USD 59
- 8.30 am - 12.00 pm: USD 69
- 12.00 pm - 2.00 pm: USD 59
- 2.00 pm - Close: USD 49 Twilight
- 7.30 am - 12.00 pm: USD 45
- 12.00 pm - Close: USD 35
How to Reach Gulf Shores Golf Club
- By using a Van service.
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gulf Shores before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gulf Shores and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.16% of people who visit Gulf Shores include Gulf Shores Golf Club in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.38% of people start their Gulf Shores Golf Club visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gulf Shores Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gulf Shores Golf Club
Gulf Shores Golf Club Reviews & Ratings
I like the course and it is in good shape I just wish they would allow walking.
I played as part of a group of 7 on July 5th, with late morning tee-times. The course was in absolute wonderful condition, the on-site staff were friendly and very professional, and it resulted in a memorable golf outing for all of us. It was my first time playing this course and I look forward to playing it again in the future.
I really enjoyed the course. Nice wide fairways and very well kept greens
Course was in great shape. Challenging track. Greens are in great shape
Nice, well maintained course; friendly staff.