How to Reach Gulf Shores - The Easiest Way to Reach Gulf Shores
- By Air: There is no airport in Gulf Shores. If you are travelling by air, the best way is to reach airports like Mobile, Alabama or Pensacola. From there, you can find either taxis or buses to Gulf Shores.
- By Ferry: Since it’s a coastal area, you can easily reach Gulf shores through ferry, available between nearby Fort Morgan and Dauphin Island.
- By Car: From Interstates 65 and 10 as well as US Hwy 98, you can easily drive down to Gulf shores.
- On Foot: Walking down the town is the best way to enjoy its coastal beauty. Attractions, shops and restaurants are located nearby.
- By Car: Riding down the city on a rented car is the most convenient way to explore Gulf Shores.
Are you looking for a Gulf Shores travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Gulf Shores from Nearby Cities
|Foley to Gulf Shores||2.04 km||2 mins|
|Bay minette to Gulf Shores||8.91 km||8 mins|
|Tuscaloosa to Gulf Shores||19.96 km||19 mins|
|Muscle shoals to Gulf Shores||20.53 km||20 mins|
|Fairhope to Gulf Shores||22.54 km||22 mins|
|Lillian to Gulf Shores||29.33 km||29 mins|
|Cadiz to Gulf Shores||32.29 km||32 mins|
|Mobile to Gulf Shores||38.08 km||38 mins|
|Evansville to Gulf Shores||38.2 km||38 mins|
|Clarksville to Gulf Shores||48.39 km||48 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Gulf Shores
- How to reach Dauphin Island
- How to reach Pensacola
- How to reach Gulf Breeze
- How to reach Moss Point
- How to reach Pascagoula
- How to reach Ocean City