How to Reach Gulf Shores
- By Air: There is no airport in Gulf Shores. If you are travelling by air, the best way is to reach airports like Mobile, Alabama or Pensacola. From there, you can find either taxis or buses to Gulf Shores.
- By Ferry: Since it’s a coastal area, you can easily reach Gulf shores through ferry, available between nearby Fort Morgan and Dauphin Island.
- By Car: From Interstates 65 and 10 as well as US Hwy 98, you can easily drive down to Gulf shores.
- On Foot: Walking down the town is the best way to enjoy its coastal beauty. Attractions, shops and restaurants are located nearby.
- By Car: Riding down the city on a rented car is the most convenient way to explore Gulf Shores.