How to Reach Gulf Shores, Alabama
The Easiest Way to Reach Gulf Shores
- By Air: There is no airport in Gulf Shores. If you are travelling by air, the best way is to reach airports like Mobile, Alabama or Pensacola. From there, you can find either taxis or buses to Gulf Shores.
- By Ferry: Since it’s a coastal area, you can easily reach Gulf shores through ferry, available between nearby Fort Morgan and Dauphin Island.
- By Car: From Interstates 65 and 10 as well as US Hwy 98, you can easily drive down to Gulf shores.
- On Foot: Walking down the town is the best way to enjoy its coastal beauty. Attractions, shops and restaurants are located nearby.
- By Car: Riding down the city on a rented car is the most convenient way to explore Gulf Shores.
Are you looking for a Gulf Shores travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Gulf Shores from Nearby Cities
|Lillian to Gulf Shores||29.33 km||29 mins|
|Mobile to Gulf Shores||78.32 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Pascagoula to Gulf Shores||95.06 km||1 hour 35 mins|
|Lucedale to Gulf Shores||139.74 km||1 hour 57 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Gulf Shores
- How to reach Dauphin Island
- How to reach Biloxi
- How to reach Destin
- How to reach Panama City Beach
- How to reach Sweet Water
- How to reach New Orleans
- How to reach Skipperville
- How to reach Toomsuba
- How to reach Prentiss
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco