How to Reach Gulmarg - The Easiest Way to Reach Gulmarg
HOW TO GET TO GULMARG
- By Air : The nearest airport is at Srinagar (almost 60 kilometres) away from the city. Prepaid Cabs and shared Taxis are available from the airport to Gulmarg.
- By Train : The nearest Train station is at Jammu which is well connected to the major cities in India.
- By Taxi : Shared Taxi from Srinagar and Tangmarg are commonly preferred.
HOW TO GET AROUND GULMARG
- By Taxi : Taxis are the most preferred way of getting around Gulmarg in winters.
- By Walking : Gulmarg is a small city and can be easily covered on foot provided you are visiting in Summer. In winters, walking around the city will take hours because of the snow.
- By hand-driven sledges : Even though hand driven sledges slow you down, it is still an experience where you can truly admire the city. The sledges support the locals to make a living too.
- By riding a Pony : Tourists riding ponies is not an uncommon sight in Gulmarg and most of the guides will insist on it even though it is not preferred.
Are you looking for a Gulmarg travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Gulmarg from Nearby Cities
|Srinagar to Gulmarg||31.44 km||31 mins|
|Jaipur to Gulmarg||257.43 km||4 hours 17 mins|
|Chandigarh to Gulmarg||282.84 km||4 hours 42 mins|
|Delhi to Gulmarg||336.21 km||5 hours 36 mins|
|Indore to Gulmarg||343.48 km||5 hours 43 mins|
|New delhi to Gulmarg||349.42 km||5 hours 49 mins|
|Bhopal to Gulmarg||445.42 km||7 hours 25 mins|
|Pune to Gulmarg||474.23 km||7 hours 54 mins|