- Address: Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Adventure, Adventure Sport
Khilanmarg - Review
The Khilanmarg is located 6 kilometres from the city of Gulmarg and is known for its flower covered meadows in spring and 600 metre of ascent apt for skiing or snowboarding in peak winters.
Highlights include :
- Winter Sports
- Beautiful view of the Himalayas (Nanga Parbat) which invites tourists all year round.
A must whether you wish to simply enjoy the snow in winters or unleash the adrenaline seeker in you.
- Wear warm clothes if you are visiting the peak in Winters.
- Carry snacks and water with you.
- If you plan to Ski or try other winter sports, rent gear from the town or carry your own.
How To reach Khilanmarg by Public Transport
- Take the Gondola
- Take a Taxi to reach the valley.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gulmarg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gulmarg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Khilanmarg
95% of people who visit Gulmarg include Khilanmarg in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.44% of people start their Khilanmarg visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Khilanmarg
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Khilanmarg