Wing's Wildlife Park34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 137 Winduss Rd, Gunns Plains TAS 7315, Australia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-364291151
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
The Wing's Wildlife Park on the Leven riverbanks boasts of housing the largest number of Tasmanian wildlife in entire Australia. The presentations of the Tassle Devils, Koala Bears, Meerkats, Kangaroos and reptiles are the main attraction at this zoo, so is the feeding session of the trouts. The animals which you will see here are mostly rescued from injury –while those able to thrive in wilderness were released back to their habitat, the ones unable to live on their own are there in the zoo to greet you. The bisons, camels, wedge-tailed eagles, wallabies, wombats and sugar-gliders are also among their prized zoo members. The activities that you can enjoy at Wing's Wildlife Park are bird watching, camping, fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
How to Reach Wing's Wildlife Park
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Wing's Wildlife Park Address: 137 Winduss Rd, Gunns Plains TAS 7315, Australia
- Wing's Wildlife Park Contact Number: +61-364291151
- Wing's Wildlife Park Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wing's Wildlife Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!