Aapno Ghar Amusement Park430 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 43rd Mile Stone, Village Shikhopur, Delhi-Jaipur Road, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9717283535
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Family And Kids
The Aapno Ghar Amusement and Water Park is definitely among the best amusement parks in Gurgaon. The lush greens, the sound of excitement and the beautiful landscape come together to provide an unforgettable experience. It is an important city landmark and a great weekend getaways for individuals that want to let their hair down and enjoy some much required rest and relaxation.
The amusement and water park has been entertaining throngs of people for the last 20 years and is located away from the city limits to provide an escape from hectic city life.
Some major highlights include:
- Around 21 wet and dry thrilling rides.
- Close to 21 well-furnished rooms available for guests that want to stay overnight.
- Multi-cuisine restaurant that serves great food as well as a bar which is a great hotspot for some late-night revelry.
- Rain dance pool, a favorite among all age groups.
- Regular puppet shows and a video game parlor for kids.
- Party lawns and banquet halls for social engagements and corporate meetings.
Aapno Ghar Amusement Park Travel Tips
- Other Contact umber is +91-9971175570; Tel: +91-1242371281, +91-124-2371282.
- Children are not to be allowed near the deep end of the pool or on dangerous water rides.
- Carry your own swimming costumes.
- Staying near the shallow end of the pool is recommended for non-swimmers.
- The amusement and water park is situated on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway on National Highway 8.
- Recommended time to visit is February – May.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aapno Ghar Amusement Park
- INR 300 per person for Amusement Park.
- INR 400 per person for Water Park.
- INR 750 per person for Combined entry.
Aapno Ghar Amusement Park Hours
- Water Park - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm; Amusement Park – 11:00 am - 9:00 pm (Monday – Sunday).
How to Reach Aapno Ghar Amusement Park
- Buses are available to the amusement park.
- Faridabad and Delhi Cantonment Stations nearby.
- Jharokha restaurant
- Colonel’s Kababz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.32% of people who visit Gurgaon include Aapno Ghar Amusement Park in their plan
75% of people start their Aapno Ghar Amusement Park visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Aapno Ghar Amusement Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aapno Ghar Amusement Park