Events and Festivals in Gurgaon
- Sohna Car Rally: This old car rally festival happens in February and car rally travels from Delhi via Gurgaon to Sohna village. Tourists travel to Gurgaon for this.
- Holi: North Indians celebrate Holi with vigor and extreme happiness with lots of food and drinks. If you want to see what real Holi is like, you know where you ought to be!
- Masani Fair: This festival dedicated to Shri Sheetalata Mata Masani Fair that happens during this time has a lot of cultural events, dramas and Dance programs.
- Gurgaon Utsav: Gurgaon Utsav is a music festival that happens annually and famous bands from all over the country are invited here.
- Eid-ul-Fitr: Even though the date of this Islamic festival is uncertain, it mostly takes place at the end of June. Vermicelli, dry fruits and Milk preparations are the highlights of this widely celebrated occasion.
- Jamnashtami: Janmashtami is celebrated on a huge scale in the city. Devotional Bhajans are recited and Prasad is distributed by various temples and religious groups.
- Dassehra: Dassehra, a symbolic festival that celebrated the triumph of Good over evil is a huge event in Gurgaon.
- Diwali: The biggest festival of India, the festival of lights is the most celebrated festival in the city.
- Bhaiyya Duj: Is a favourite Sister-Brother event during Diwali – every Gurgaon trip planner should be made to take this into account.
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Guru Nanak Jayanti is celebrated widely in the area.
- Christmas: Christmas is the time for church visits and amazing Christian food.
- New Year’s Eve: 31st December has become an important festival in the last decade! Time to party!
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gurgaon