How to Reach Gurgaon
The Easiest Way to Reach Gurgaon
- By Air: Indira Gandhi airport, situated on the National highway 8 connects Gurgaon to the outside world through the air. The distance from the airport to Gurgaon is 17.7 kms and it takes 20-25 minutes to travel.
- By Train: Big cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Jaipur are connected to Gurgaon by Indian railways. Gurgaon railway station handles the train traffic, although there very few trains that travel on this route.
- By Taxi: NH7 is the main highway that connects Gurgaon to Delhi and other parts. Private Taxis can be hired from local travel agencies for personal use.
- By Bus: DTC and Haryana Roadways run the Gurgaon bus terminal which runs buses to other parts of Haryana and also interstate buses to neighboring states.
- By Bus: Government buses connect the entire city with bus web. Private buses and mini buses also run in the city.
- By Train: The Delhi metro’s yellow line extends to Gurgaon and is the main mode of transport in the city. It has ten stations in the city which commuters use extensively. Ticket windows are available at every station.
- By Car: Chauffeured private cars can be hired from any local travel agencies.
- By Taxi: Metered taxis run in some parts of the city. Shared taxis and private taxis are also a part of the city transport facilities.
- By Rickshaw: Metered auto rickshaws also ply in the cities. Carry a fare card with you, although almost all Rickshaws have an electronic meter.
- By Cycle-rickshaw: Cycle rickshaws are slow but help when you have to travel short distances, but don’t want to walk – not exactly something you can work into an automatic Gurgaon itinerary planner but definitely worth the experience.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Gurgaon and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Gurgaon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gurgaon. The most preferred mode of transport in Gurgaon is Car.
Average distance: 16.57 km Average time: 42.03 min
Car 64.52%Driving 45.25 min Walking 0.75 min Overall average time for 19.7 kms 46 min
Walking 9.68%Walking 22.67 min Bike 5 min Bus 3.33 min Waiting 3.33 min Other 3.33 min Driving 0.67 min Overall average time for 5.33 kms 38.33 min
Train/Metro 3.23%Train 6 min Overall average time for 4 kms 6 min
Bike 12.9%Bike 26.25 min Overall average time for 7 kms 26.25 min
Motorbike 3.23%Motorbike 80 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 50 kms 90 min
- How to reach Cities Near Gurgaon
- How to reach Kiraoli
- How to reach Bhaklana
- How to reach Bara Uchana
- How to reach Jaspur
- How to reach Thana
- How to reach Goniana
- How to reach Asalwas
- How to reach Harsoli
- How to reach Dabkan
- How to reach Doraha
- How to reach Bhawar
- How to reach Aharan
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Verul
- How to reach Raigarh Fort
- How to reach Badnapur
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Udaipur
- How to reach Accra
- How to reach Algiers
- How to reach Doha
- How to reach Ratnagiri
- How to reach Petersfield