How to Reach Gurgaon, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Gurgaon
- By Air: Indira Gandhi airport, situated on the National highway 8 connects Gurgaon to the outside world through the air. The distance from the airport to Gurgaon is 17.7 kms and it takes 20-25 minutes to travel.
- By Train: Big cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Jaipur are connected to Gurgaon by Indian railways. Gurgaon railway station handles the train traffic, although there very few trains that travel on this route.
- By Taxi: NH7 is the main highway that connects Gurgaon to Delhi and other parts. Private Taxis can be hired from local travel agencies for personal use.
- By Bus: DTC and Haryana Roadways run the Gurgaon bus terminal which runs buses to other parts of Haryana and also interstate buses to neighboring states.
- By Bus: Government buses connect the entire city with bus web. Private buses and mini buses also run in the city.
- By Train: The Delhi metro’s yellow line extends to Gurgaon and is the main mode of transport in the city. It has ten stations in the city which commuters use extensively. Ticket windows are available at every station.
- By Car: Chauffeured private cars can be hired from any local travel agencies.
- By Taxi: Metered taxis run in some parts of the city. Shared taxis and private taxis are also a part of the city transport facilities.
- By Rickshaw: Metered auto rickshaws also ply in the cities. Carry a fare card with you, although almost all Rickshaws have an electronic meter.
- By Cycle-rickshaw: Cycle rickshaws are slow but help when you have to travel short distances, but don’t want to walk – not exactly something you can work into an automatic Gurgaon itinerary planner but definitely worth the experience.
Are you looking for a Gurgaon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Gurgaon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gurgaon. The most preferred mode of transport in Gurgaon is Car.
Average distance: 16.59 km Average time: 40.46 min
Car 61.11%Driving 44.32 min Walking 0.77 min Overall average time for 19.45 kms 45.09 min
Walking 11.11%Walking 22 min Bike 3.75 min Bus 2.5 min Waiting 2.5 min Other 2.5 min Driving 0.5 min Overall average time for 4.38 kms 33.75 min
Train/Metro 2.78%Train 6 min Overall average time for 4 kms 6 min
Bike 11.11%Bike 26.25 min Overall average time for 7 kms 26.25 min
Motorbike 8.33%Motorbike 47.67 min Walking 3.33 min Overall average time for 32.67 kms 51 min
How to Reach Gurgaon from Nearby Cities
|Delhi to Gurgaon||32.58 km||47 mins|
|New Delhi to Gurgaon||52.34 km||57 mins|
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Vrindavan
- How to reach Fatehpur Sikri
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Jaipur
- How to reach Lansdowne
- How to reach Dehradun
- How to reach Mussoorie
- How to reach Chandigarh
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Panaji
- How to reach Varanasi