IskateCurrently Open [Closes at 10:15 pm]
- Address: Ambience Mall, 6th Floor, Ambience Mall, National Highway 8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:15 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1244610606
- Ticket Price: 430 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Iskate, Gurgaon
The coolest place, Iskate is an ice skating rink and café located on the 6th floor of Ambience Mall. This place is fun filled with lots of skating sports and that too on real ice! This place offers an amazing experience of games and fun, whichever you are in for. You can just freak out or relax with your family or hang out with your friends here. You can even pick up some tricks to skate like a professional here and of course there is also an ice-cream parlor to gorge on all the flavors which you find just irresistible!
In Iskate, you will get experts who will give you tips on skating, special food & beverage menu to choose from, private Karaoke rooms, where you can enjoy singing sessions with your friends, rooms for corporate events, lasers, moving heads and gobo lights, Adhoc bar, seating and viewing galleries, club penguins and retail outlets.
The place also aims to promote sports like Ice Hockey, figure Skating and other winter sports so that India has a better position in the upcoming winter Olympics. The best part is the Iskate prices and charges are very reasonable and perfect for a weekend outing.
- The place has locker room facilities.
- Penguin buddies aids for skating are available which do not slip on ice.
- There are in-house photographers who give you instant framed printouts of your snaps.
- There is pre-lit furniture, which is an exclusive feature of this place.
- The climate inside is cool, but not very cold.
- Changing rooms are available here.
- There is also a giant video hall.
- The VIP access includes personalized service and express entry.
- Choose a session appropriate to your ability.
- Stockings are compulsory.
- Do not skate if you are pregnant.
- Young children and babies are NOT allowed on the ice.
- Do not skate after consuming alcohol.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Do not eat food or throw it on the ground.
- Do not carry bags on the ice.
- Do not keep sharp objects in your pockets.
- Make sure your skates are worn properly.
- Do take necessary actions if you are not comfortable with laser lights.
- Enter and leave via proper gates only.
- Always skate in anti-clockwise direction.
- Do not skate too fast.
- Try to save your head if you fall down.
- Keep your fingers clenched in a ball.
- Follow the instructions of the experts present there.
- Do not sit or climb the barriers.
- Do not dig holes in the ice.
- Do not spin, push or jump.
- Do not throw ice.
- Do not make fun of not so good skaters.
- Do not miss out the delicacies of the cafe.
Iskate Ticket Prices
- Monday to Thursday- Rs.430; Friday to Sunday and on Public holidays- Rs.570.
- Locker rental per session- Rs 150.
- Penguin Skating aid rental- Rs.190.
- Spectating companions (excluding skate hires on weekdays) - Rs.240.
- Spectating companions (excluding skate hires on weekends) - Rs.360.
- Prices are subject to change so please refer to official website before planning a visit.
Iskate Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are from Monday – Thursday.
- Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 10 pm
- Friday - Sunday: 10 am - 10:15 pm
- All public sessions are about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Wednesday public session is a disco session.
- Disco Session: 8:30 pm - 10 pm
How To reach Iskate by Public Transport
- Indusland Cyber City metro station.
- DTC and HR buses.
Restaurants Near Iskate
- Underdoggs Sports Bar & Grill
- IsKate cafe
- Asia 7
- Punjab Grill
- Johny Rockrts
- Fres Co
- Sahib Sindh Sultan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Iskate
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Iskate in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
29.51% of people start their Iskate visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Iskate
94.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iskate
Iskate, Gurgaon Reviews
Perfect place for a new experience and good time with friends. Good staff, happy to help when needed. You will get a one jour slot and have to buy socks if you are not wearing it. Place is good, if you are skating for first time then also it will be good experience, and ther will be trainers to help you .
Okay, this is must visit place for who love adventurer and fun activities. The food Cafe and ice skating activities both are awesome. The music is also good here. Suitable for anyone kids, youngsters, couples, school crowd, any age group. Despite being a crowded place all gender and families also entertained here. The pricing policies are farer, they charge for 1.15 hrs in two schedules, weekdays and weekends with no breaks. Weekday charges are marginally lower than weekends.
Most unorthodox pasttime you can think of. Ice skating is a really different experience and a must try for everyone. The instructors are good and helpful and a proper tutorial is given before you enter the arena yourself. Rupees 600 per person (no info about pricing for children) is the charge and the whole duration is for 1 hour and 15 minutes which I feel is worth it. A proper cafe is also in there, with food and snacks on the ground floor and the top floor is for beverages. For me the prices are bit steep. (Haven't tried the food myself). All in all it is a great place to visit.
Just after 1st 5-10 min you'll realise you spend your money in wrong place if you don't know how to skate. But keep calm and try to skate and you will find your self learning and enjoying, don't fear of fall.
Great music... Very helpful trainers... It's worth going.
- Madison Baptist Church
- Rainbow Valley Lake
- Madison Memorial Park
- Danville Monument Company
- Lick Creek Church
- Cane Springs Primitive Baptist Church
- Oakland Baptist Church
- Providence Presbyterian Church
- New Line Baptist Church
- Shady Grove Baptist Church
- Dogwood Baptist Church
- Mt Sinai Prayer Temple
- Lake Killerney Dam
- Carl Pearson