- Address: Ambience Mall, 6th Floor, Ambience Mall, National Highway 8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:15 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1244610606
- Ticket Price: 430 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Iskate - Review
The coolest place, Iskate is an ice skating rink and café located on the 6th floor of Ambience Mall. This place is fun filled with lots of skating sports and that too on real ice! This place offers an amazing experience of games and fun, whichever you are in for. You can just freak out or relax with your family or hang out with your friends here. You can even pick up some tricks to skate like a professional here and of course there is also an ice-cream parlor to gorge on all the flavors which you find just irresistible!
In Iskate, you will get experts who will give you tips on skating, special food & beverage menu to choose from, private Karaoke rooms, where you can enjoy singing sessions with your friends, rooms for corporate events, lasers, moving heads and gobo lights, Adhoc bar, seating and viewing galleries, club penguins and retail outlets.
The place also aims to promote sports like Ice Hockey, figure Skating and other winter sports so that India has a better position in the upcoming winter Olympics. The best part is the Iskate prices and charges are very reasonable and perfect for a weekend outing.
- The place has locker room facilities.
- Penguin buddies aids for skating are available which do not slip on ice.
- There are in-house photographers who give you instant framed printouts of your snaps.
- There is pre-lit furniture, which is an exclusive feature of this place.
- The climate inside is cool, but not very cold.
- Changing rooms are available here.
- There is also a giant video hall.
- The VIP access includes personalized service and express entry.
- Choose a session appropriate to your ability.
- Stockings are compulsory.
- Do not skate if you are pregnant.
- Young children and babies are NOT allowed on the ice.
- Do not skate after consuming alcohol.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Do not eat food or throw it on the ground.
- Do not carry bags on the ice.
- Do not keep sharp objects in your pockets.
- Make sure your skates are worn properly.
- Do take necessary actions if you are not comfortable with laser lights.
- Enter and leave via proper gates only.
- Always skate in anti-clockwise direction.
- Do not skate too fast.
- Try to save your head if you fall down.
- Keep your fingers clenched in a ball.
- Follow the instructions of the experts present there.
- Do not sit or climb the barriers.
- Do not dig holes in the ice.
- Do not spin, push or jump.
- Do not throw ice.
- Do not make fun of not so good skaters.
- Do not miss out the delicacies of the cafe.
Iskate Ticket Prices
- Monday to Thursday- Rs.430; Friday to Sunday and on Public holidays- Rs.570.
- Locker rental per session- Rs 150.
- Penguin Skating aid rental- Rs.190.
- Spectating companions (excluding skate hires on weekdays) - Rs.240.
- Spectating companions (excluding skate hires on weekends) - Rs.360.
- Prices are subject to change so please refer to official website before planning a visit.
Iskate Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are from Monday – Thursday.
- Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 10 pm
- Friday - Sunday: 10 am - 10:15 pm
- All public sessions are about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Wednesday public session is a disco session.
- Disco Session: 8:30 pm - 10 pm
How To reach Iskate by Public Transport
- Indusland Cyber City metro station.
- DTC and HR buses.
Restaurants Near Iskate
- Underdoggs Sports Bar & Grill
- IsKate cafe
- Asia 7
- Punjab Grill
- Johny Rockrts
- Fres Co
- Sahib Sindh Sultan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Iskate
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Iskate in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
29.5% of people start their Iskate visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Iskate
94.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iskate
Iskate, Gurgaon Reviews
Very good place for couple and family .There is a 1 hour 15 minutes slot. The crew members are very supportive - they would teach you initially how to skate, if you know skating you would do well - you can further ask them to teach you improve on curves or speed up. Its good for small kids also. Try to bring your own long socks or you'll have to buy @ ₹70 (ankle length won't work). In case you have a bag with you can just keep it on seats (it's just infront of the ring and visible from inside of it) - no need to take a locker
Let me write a detailed review: We had team outing there to try out this new adventure. It is good, a new experience. But If you know even a little of skates, it is good to go. If you are totally new, avoid this activity. Literally avoid this activity. You will end up holding the side walls and rails and will keep on trying to stand straight and move a little but you won’t be able to. There is no initial training/guidance. Good luck.
Very good place. There is a 1 hour 15 minutes slot. The crew members are very supportive - they would teach you initially how to skate, if you know skating you would do well - you can further ask them to teach you improve on curves or speed up. Its good for small kids also. Try to bring your own long socks or you'll have to buy @ ₹70 (ankle length won't work). In case you have a bag with you can just keep it on seats (it's just infront of the ring and visible from inside of it) - no need to take a locker.
Amazing experience at ice skating. They provide socks for a cost to be used during skating. They provided skating shoes. The ice floor is quite large with DJ and lighting. They have food options also. Time is limited to 1 hour for a single session. There are trainers who can teach you to skate. You have to wait for your session, so pre-booking would be a good idea. Overall the experience was great.
Amazing place to hang out with friends and have fun. When someone falls you will die out laughing 🤪🤪 Just one suggestion. Go in small groups like around 10 and choose a slot when there are less people so that you can enjoy to the fullest otherwise it gets a little bit crowdy sometimes. Amazing. Just go for it guys and have fun.