Kingdom Of DreamsCurrently Open
- Address: Great Indian Nautanki Pvt. Ltd, Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India
- Timings: 12:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1244528000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre
Widely regarded as India’s only live entertainment, leisure destination, Kingdom of Dreams is insanely fun. The entertainment destination has been fully operational since September 18th, 2010 after being inaugurated on January 29th, 2010.
The culture and cuisine sections are integral parts of the entire experience, thereby becoming among the largest attractions in the city.
- The Nautanki Mahal: It is an 800+ seat auditorium that is designed to replicate the look of a palace and hosts various Indian and International productions.
- Showsaa Theatre: It is a 350-seat amphitheatre replete with a soaring tent. Most productions based on Indian mythology are staged here.
- Culture Gully: One can find art and handicrafts; it also houses theme-based restaurants that serve delicious cuisine.
If the centre wasn’t spectacular enough, Shah Rukh Khan signed up as the brand ambassador for Kingdom of Dreams in 2010. Other celebrities, including Oscar winner AR Rahman performed the official theme song of the Commonwealth Games at the complex to a packed audience.
Buy tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams and acquaint yourselves with the live entertainment and the enthralling shows in store for you. As there is a huge demand for Kingdom of Dream tickets, it is essential for you to constantly check on the Kingdom of Dreams ticket prices and get your hands on the tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams as early as possible. We provide options to book tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams in advance, do check the option.
- Advised to be cautious about personal belongings and other valuables.
- INR 499 per person on weekdays.
- INR 599 per person on weekends.
- Buses and other modes of transport are available to the venue; the nearest metro station – IFFCO Chowk.
- Spectra at Leela Kempinski
- Wild Fire
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Kingdom Of Dreams in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.55% of people start their Kingdom Of Dreams visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kingdom Of Dreams
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kingdom Of Dreams
This place is like a walking tour of India. The place is really huge! Architecture is magnificent! Lights really stunning! You can just roam around and won’t feel the time pass by as there are lots of places to visit. Awesome interiors and concept inside as well. Lots of souvenir shops, restaurants and bars. Kingdom of Dreams is definitely a must visit in India.
Kingdom of Dream is like a walking tour of India. The place is really huge! Architecture is magnificent! Lights really stunning! Awesome interiors and concept inside as well. Lots of souvenir shops, restaurants and bars. Kingdom of Dreams is definitely a must visit in India.
Excellent place to visit.... Awesome creativity though we have visited only cultural gully that was worth to visit. Food was super tasty. A live show of famous bhangra dance near the Punjab stall added an extra flavour of our visit
A nice place for family outing where both adults n children can enjoy. It showcases different states culture and you can try their food. It houses a theatre for live shows which are a must watch. U need to buy an entry coupon of 600 for food which is redeemable. For shows u need to buy extra tickets.
Only the artistes and stage works are excellent. Food not up to the mark as per the price. Children below 2 years aren't allowed in theatres. However, they have a place to keep children and provide nanny. But the place isn't clean and my son was rewarded with lot of mosquito bites as his parents have shelled out around rs.10K for theatre and food.