Kingdom Of DreamsCurrently Closed
- Address: Great Indian Nautanki Pvt. Ltd, Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India
- Timings: 12:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1244528000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre
Kingdom Of Dreams - Review
Widely regarded as India’s only live entertainment, leisure destination, Kingdom of Dreams is insanely fun. The entertainment destination has been fully operational since September 18th, 2010 after being inaugurated on January 29th, 2010.
The culture and cuisine sections are integral parts of the entire experience, thereby becoming among the largest attractions in the city.
- The Nautanki Mahal: It is an 800+ seat auditorium that is designed to replicate the look of a palace and hosts various Indian and International productions.
- Showsaa Theatre: It is a 350-seat amphitheatre replete with a soaring tent. Most productions based on Indian mythology are staged here.
- Culture Gully: One can find art and handicrafts; it also houses theme-based restaurants that serve delicious cuisine.
If the centre wasn’t spectacular enough, Shah Rukh Khan signed up as the brand ambassador for Kingdom of Dreams in 2010. Other celebrities, including Oscar winner AR Rahman performed the official theme song of the Commonwealth Games at the complex to a packed audience.
Buy tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams and acquaint yourselves with the live entertainment and the enthralling shows in store for you. As there is a huge demand for Kingdom of Dream tickets, it is essential for you to constantly check on the Kingdom of Dreams ticket prices and get your hands on the tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams as early as possible. We provide options to book tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams in advance, do check the option.
Kingdom Of Dreams Information
- Advised to be cautious about personal belongings and other valuables.
Kingdom Of Dreams Ticket Prices
- INR 499 per person on weekdays.
- INR 599 per person on weekends.
How To reach Kingdom Of Dreams by Public Transport
- Buses and other modes of transport are available to the venue; the nearest metro station – IFFCO Chowk.
Restaurants Near Kingdom Of Dreams
- Spectra at Leela Kempinski
- Wild Fire
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kingdom Of Dreams
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Kingdom Of Dreams in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
80.38% of people start their Kingdom Of Dreams visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kingdom Of Dreams
92.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kingdom Of Dreams
Kingdom Of Dreams Map
Kingdom Of Dreams Trips
Kingdom Of Dreams, Gurgaon Reviews
Really very nice place.. One must visit there.. it shows our Indian culture, food, dance etc.. Nice structure from outside and awesome in inside too.. love that.. One can visit with families, friends and can celebrate birthday or do party there.. and dance too.. really when I went I was shocked to see such a nice place.. Interior it's upper wall is the look of sky and it was making a perfect look in inside.. the most famous thing was the different state food options.. one can enjoy the day to remove all his tensions.. really please must visit one time.. you will definitely like it..
It is a kind of place for total entertainment of family. The culture Gully is completely different from other this type of food hubs. The environment is awesome , food items are Good but water bottles are priced very high @ airport price of drinking water. All the sculptures are beautifully designed & eye shooting. Good place to visit.
A very nice and vibrant place for a family outing, went with friends and had lots of food. The spread was huge and food was delicious especially their Asian section. I have had their brunch as well which is amazing. The best brunch I have had in my life so far.you can go with family nice ambiance and atmosphere.
Excellent place for a one day outing. Good eating facilities are there. Beautiful surroundings. It is famous for grand, live stage show, supported by technology. The entry fee is high and common man cannot afford it much. Outside food is not allowed. Free and paid parking available.
We had a great time! The architecture of the building was also amazing and so was the show and sound system. However i wish the chairs were more comfortable. There was no cup holder in the chairs nor were they reclining. The acting was also good.
All QuestionsKingdom of dreams
- Bessemer City Hall
- Summit Life Church
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Bowling Tournament
- Jefferson County Public Libraries
- Old Blue Creek Church
- Beulah Baptist Church
- Living Word Christian Center
- Greater St Paul's Cme Church
- Affordable Local Mini Storage
- Bessemer Baptist Association
- Oasis Of Praise Church Of God
- Compassion International
- Generosity-Christ Ministries
- Fellowship West Church