Kingdom Of Dreams4709 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Great Indian Nautanki Pvt. Ltd, Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India
- Timings: 12:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1244528000
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre
Widely regarded as India’s only live entertainment, leisure destination, Kingdom of Dreams is insanely fun. The entertainment destination has been fully operational since September 18th, 2010 after being inaugurated on January 29th, 2010.
The culture and cuisine sections are integral parts of the entire experience, thereby becoming among the largest attractions in the city.
- The Nautanki Mahal: It is an 800+ seat auditorium that is designed to replicate the look of a palace and hosts various Indian and International productions.
- Showsaa Theatre: It is a 350-seat amphitheatre replete with a soaring tent. Most productions based on Indian mythology are staged here.
- Culture Gully: One can find art and handicrafts; it also houses theme-based restaurants that serve delicious cuisine.
If the centre wasn’t spectacular enough, Shah Rukh Khan signed up as the brand ambassador for Kingdom of Dreams in 2010. Other celebrities, including Oscar winner AR Rahman performed the official theme song of the Commonwealth Games at the complex to a packed audience.
Buy tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams and acquaint yourselves with the live entertainment and the enthralling shows in store for you. As there is a huge demand for Kingdom of Dream tickets, it is essential for you to constantly check on the Kingdom of Dreams ticket prices and get your hands on the tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams as early as possible. We provide options to book tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams in advance, do check the option.
Kingdom Of Dreams Travel Tips
- Advised to be cautious about personal belongings and other valuables.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kingdom Of Dreams
- INR 499 per person on weekdays.
- INR 599 per person on weekends.
How to Reach Kingdom Of Dreams
- Buses and other modes of transport are available to the venue; the nearest metro station – IFFCO Chowk.
- Spectra at Leela Kempinski
- Wild Fire
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Kingdom Of Dreams in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.55% of people start their Kingdom Of Dreams visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kingdom Of Dreams
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kingdom Of Dreams