Kingdom Of Dreams, Gurgaon
About Kingdom Of Dreams, Gurgaon
Kingdom Of Dreams, Gurgaon - Address, Phone Number
Address: Great Indian Nautanki Pvt. Ltd, Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 46.2K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Widely regarded as India’s only live entertainment, leisure destination, Kingdom of Dreams is insanely fun. The entertainment destination has been fully operational since September 18th, 2010 after being inaugurated on January 29th, 2010.
The culture and cuisine sections are integral parts of the entire experience, thereby becoming among the largest attractions in the city.
- The Nautanki Mahal: It is an 800+ seat auditorium that is designed to replicate the look of a palace and hosts various Indian and International productions.
- Showsaa Theatre: It is a 350-seat amphitheatre replete with a soaring tent. Most productions based on Indian mythology are staged here.
- Culture Gully: One can find art and handicrafts; it also houses theme-based restaurants that serve delicious cuisine.
If the centre wasn’t spectacular enough, Shah Rukh Khan signed up as the brand ambassador for Kingdom of Dreams in 2010. Other celebrities, including Oscar winner AR Rahman performed the official theme song of the Commonwealth Games at the complex to a packed audience.
Buy tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams and acquaint yourselves with the live entertainment and the enthralling shows in store for you. As there is a huge demand for Kingdom of Dream tickets, it is essential for you to constantly check on the Kingdom of Dreams ticket prices and get your hands on the tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams as early as possible. We provide options to book tickets for the Kingdom of Dreams in advance, do check the option.
Kingdom Of Dreams Information
- Advised to be cautious about personal belongings and other valuables.
Kingdom Of Dreams Ticket Prices
- INR 499 per person on weekdays.
- INR 599 per person on weekends.
How To reach Kingdom Of Dreams by Public Transport
- Buses and other modes of transport are available to the venue; the nearest metro station – IFFCO Chowk.
Restaurants Near Kingdom Of Dreams
- Spectra at Leela Kempinski
- Wild Fire
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kingdom Of Dreams, Gurgaon Reviews - Write a Review
You get Rs. 600 worth for coupon for 600 rupee ticket. Eat food or do whatever you want. Amazing place for clicking photos. Amazing good food. I can visit again just for the food. Non-vegetarians visit Lucknow (alcohol served) restaurant and Hyderabad food stall. Great for Kids and family.
Life time experience. They are such good actors that they take d drama to such a high level that u will start wondering if u r watching a movie, that too a very good one! Loved it. Would love to go again N again!! Hats off to all d actors. They surely have great future!!
It really amazing place, i can never forget. When you will be enter here, then you feel, you come in a king place. Here you can see lots of artificial elephants, horses, when you enter in main door then you can see a culture galley (which shows the culture of different different state of India). The shows are so much entertaining (Zangura and other). I enjoyed this place so much.
A great place to visit for international tourists. Wonderful show unfortunately half Hindi and half English. I got a bit lost during the show. Would be nice to have synopsis for international audience. I wish i had more time to browse through the shops. Great experience!
Still a stunning experience. Production quality beyond anything else in India. The venue is visually stunning. Culture Gully standards have dropped a wee bit but still a great experience.
- Nearby Attractions
- Courtyard By Marriott Gurgaon
- Kapildev Verma - Fateh Verma
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram
- The Oberoi, Gurgaon
- The Oberoi
- Appu Ghar Water Park Gurgaon
- The Wild Life Of India
- Ramada Gurgaon Central
- Delta India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Gurgaon Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Gurgaon
- What to See in 48 Hours in Gurgaon
- What to See in 72 Hours in Gurgaon
- How to Spend 5 Days in Gurgaon
- How to Spend 6 Days in Gurgaon
- How to Spend 7 Days in Gurgaon