Thanks to the Mr. Akshay Sethi and Mrs. Anjana Menon, who lived abroad for many years and then came to India to find an opportunity to do something recreational and creative. They gave us the gift of The Stellar Children Museum. The model is based on some of the world’s best children’s museums. The 1st edu-recreational museum of India, located on the 2nd floor of the Ambience Mall in Delhi, will simply make your children freak out here. This place provides fun-filled and innovative learning ways for small children between 2-8 years who love the colorful world around them here.
The seven divisions of this place are all made for children to learn and practice art, craft, science and experiments, designs, constructions, geography,culture, but all through games so that the children don’t get bored. Your child can turn into a scientist or a detective for a day here and discover lots of treasures from this house. Interesting talk sessions help increase the confidence and intelligence level in kids.
As soon as you enter the place, you will find-
- Colorful balls running above your heads with the help of a magnificent airwall introducing the concepts of gravity and flow in the young minds of the children.
- The Bernouli table lets you get an insight into the world of aerodynamics and even after being an adult, you will not be able to stop yourself from blowing tubes to change air direction and make objects float and dive in the air.
- The gravity tube well is an incredible place which puts into the little minds, the theory of gravity while they are busy racing balls here.
- The gravity well teaches the young scientists about velocity, revolution, orbits and inertia.
- The ball track here, explains the young learners about energy conversion and magnetism.
- There is also a drawing board puts up for the young artists to show their imaginations which are later brought to life by the interacts here.
There is an area where interactive quizzes are held to increase the IQ level of children. The exhibit-gallery has lots of 3D games to transfer the little heroes into another world of adventure where they can become explorers and discover little treasures. There is a marvelous area where even adults can take part in 4D water games where they can touch and feel the water moving and play with boats and balls in it.
This place is a must visit. Once you come here you will want to return again and again.
Stellar Children Museum Travel Tips
- The area is divided into sections called- Invent IT, Build IT, Create IT, Live IT, Discover IT, Explore IT, Splash IT.
- There is a special Leave IT area with kitchen, garden, clinic, supermarket and club for toddlers within 1.5-2 years.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stellar Children Museum
- INR 200 for adults.
Stellar Children Museum Hours
- Opens at 1200 hours on Saturday’s.
- Open from 1000 hours to 1200 hours for members only on Saturday’s.
How to Reach Stellar Children Museum
- The nearest metro station is Guru Dronacharya Yellow Line.
- Picante Mexican grill
- Shawarma house
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Stellar Children Museum in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.71% of people start their Stellar Children Museum visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stellar Children Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stellar Children Museum