Stellar Children Museum, Gurgaon
Stellar Children Museum, Gurgaon - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Ambience Island, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122010
Ticket Price: 500 INR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 18.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Children Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Stellar Children Museum, Gurgaon
Thanks to the Mr. Akshay Sethi and Mrs. Anjana Menon, who lived abroad for many years and then came to India to find an opportunity to do something recreational and creative. They gave us the gift of The Stellar Children Museum. The model is based on some of the world’s best children’s museums. The 1st edu-recreational museum of India, located on the 2nd floor of the Ambience Mall in Delhi, will simply make your children freak out here. This place provides fun-filled and innovative learning ways for small children between 2-8 years who love the colorful world around them here.
The seven divisions of this place are all made for children to learn and practice art, craft, science and experiments, designs, constructions, geography,culture, but all through games so that the children don’t get bored. Your child can turn into a scientist or a detective for a day here and discover lots of treasures from this house. Interesting talk sessions help increase the confidence and intelligence level in kids.
As soon as you enter the place, you will find-
- Colorful balls running above your heads with the help of a magnificent airwall introducing the concepts of gravity and flow in the young minds of the children.
- The Bernouli table lets you get an insight into the world of aerodynamics and even after being an adult, you will not be able to stop yourself from blowing tubes to change air direction and make objects float and dive in the air.
- The gravity tube well is an incredible place which puts into the little minds, the theory of gravity while they are busy racing balls here.
- The gravity well teaches the young scientists about velocity, revolution, orbits and inertia.
- The ball track here, explains the young learners about energy conversion and magnetism.
- There is also a drawing board puts up for the young artists to show their imaginations which are later brought to life by the interacts here.
There is an area where interactive quizzes are held to increase the IQ level of children. The exhibit-gallery has lots of 3D games to transfer the little heroes into another world of adventure where they can become explorers and discover little treasures. There is a marvelous area where even adults can take part in 4D water games where they can touch and feel the water moving and play with boats and balls in it.
This place is a must visit. Once you come here you will want to return again and again.
Stellar Children Museum Information
- The area is divided into sections called- Invent IT, Build IT, Create IT, Live IT, Discover IT, Explore IT, Splash IT.
- There is a special Leave IT area with kitchen, garden, clinic, supermarket and club for toddlers within 1.5-2 years.
Stellar Children Museum Ticket Prices
- INR 200 for adults.
Stellar Children Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Opens at 1200 hours on Saturday’s.
- Open from 1000 hours to 1200 hours for members only on Saturday’s.
How To reach Stellar Children Museum by Public Transport
- The nearest metro station is Guru Dronacharya Yellow Line.
Restaurants Near Stellar Children Museum
- Picante Mexican grill
- Shawarma house
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stellar Children Museum, Gurgaon Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent fun place for kids all ages. Younger ones (
Great for toddlers. Kids had fun. 🙏
Wonderful and enjoyable place for kids up to 10-12 years of age to learn while having fun. Much better than any of the expensive game/fun zones inside Noida malls! Value for money and set amidst quite greens of the Stellar Club however entry to museum is open for all.
A must visit place for kids in Delhi NCR. My 2.5 years old have been there two times and he just loved this place.
Its a nice place for kids to be at; very different and innovative from the usual funplaces and playareas in the city. I have attached pics of all exhibits available there for the children.Best part is that there is no time limit for the child to play after entering. There is no unnecessary disciplines. Personnels deputed there are polite, ready to help and guide when ever required but at the same time absolutely uninterfering in a child's place. There's a cafeteria with good food. Its definitely a go again place.