Tikli Bottom555 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gairatpur Bas Village, Tikli, Gurgaon, Haryana 122101, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1242766556
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Resort
If you are tired of your busy life and the city’s hustle-bustle, Tikli Bottom is just the ideal place for you and your family to spend a peaceful weekend admiring the beauty of nature. A few hours driving distance from Delhi is a beautiful Lutyens style Haveli, located in the Tikli village or Teekli Village near Gurgaon which is set amidst a picture-perfect garden located on the Aravali Hills.
The Haveli has 4 large bedrooms to offer for guests. There are all kinds of modern amenities to make the stay of the visitor more comfortable. All the rooms here are air conditioned for a better stay during the summers. The best part is that you can also ask for a traditional weaved bed to spend the night under the open sky.
The visit can be made into a lot more than just a stay, with the swimming pools, spa and the big golf course here. All in all it is the ultimate destination for the perfect weekend. So on your visit to Delhi, be sure to make a plan for a little vacation to the gorgeous Tikli Bottom!
Tikli Bottom Travel Tips
- Nurture you golfing talent in the 12-hole golf field.
- You can enjoy swimming in the attached swimming pool.
- You can go for a picnic and go birdwatching in the Sultanpur National Park.
- Relax your body and refresh your mind with the wonderful massage and spa facilities available here.
- The food is delicious and it is organic also.
- You can enjoy long walks amidst the hilly paths here.
- You can visit the Martin’s school here and see the students during assembly time and go back to your school days.
- You are only supposed to pay for the bedroom and you receive the delicious, home-cooked food for no extra charge.
- Pick and drop services from the airport are also available.
- The owners are very nice and homely.
- Recommended time to visit is During the early part of winter season.
- Recommended duration of stay: 3 days.
- Check the room tariffs before visiting as they keep changing seasonally.
- Heavy fog can distract your journey till the place during winter.
- Choose your holiday time during the season in which you are more comfortable.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tikli Bottom
- Starts from INR 8000.
- Day room charge- INR 3500.
- Double room for adults- INR 16000.
- Single room with one adult- INR 9500.
- Children under 12 years of age sharing parents’ room- INR 1000 and above 12 years- INR 4500.
- Separate rooms for children under 12 years- INR 4000 and from 12-18 years- INR 5500.
- Lunch and drinks (adults) - Rs.1400
- Dinner (adults) - Rs.1450
- Lunch and dinner for children- Rs.600 (12-18 years) and Rs.200 for under 12 years.
Tikli Bottom Hours
- The guest house is closed from 20th April – 30th June.
How to Reach Tikli Bottom
- The nearest airport is The Indira Gandhi National Airport.
- The nearest highway is the Delhi-Jaipur connector highway.
- Nachhee Bazar
- Shawarma house
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.28% of people who visit Gurgaon include Tikli Bottom in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
28.13% of people start their Tikli Bottom visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tikli Bottom
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tikli Bottom
Tikli Bottom Reviews & Ratings
What is schedule for stay and alcoholAnswer Report Abuse