Tikli BottomCurrently Open
- Address: Gairatpur Bas Village, Tikli, Gurgaon, Haryana 122101, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1242766556
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Resort
If you are tired of your busy life and the city’s hustle-bustle, Tikli Bottom is just the ideal place for you and your family to spend a peaceful weekend admiring the beauty of nature. A few hours driving distance from Delhi is a beautiful Lutyens style Haveli, located in the Tikli village or Teekli Village near Gurgaon which is set amidst a picture-perfect garden located on the Aravali Hills.
The Haveli has 4 large bedrooms to offer for guests. There are all kinds of modern amenities to make the stay of the visitor more comfortable. All the rooms here are air conditioned for a better stay during the summers. The best part is that you can also ask for a traditional weaved bed to spend the night under the open sky.
The visit can be made into a lot more than just a stay, with the swimming pools, spa and the big golf course here. All in all it is the ultimate destination for the perfect weekend. So on your visit to Delhi, be sure to make a plan for a little vacation to the gorgeous Tikli Bottom!
- Nurture you golfing talent in the 12-hole golf field.
- You can enjoy swimming in the attached swimming pool.
- You can go for a picnic and go birdwatching in the Sultanpur National Park.
- Relax your body and refresh your mind with the wonderful massage and spa facilities available here.
- The food is delicious and it is organic also.
- You can enjoy long walks amidst the hilly paths here.
- You can visit the Martin’s school here and see the students during assembly time and go back to your school days.
- You are only supposed to pay for the bedroom and you receive the delicious, home-cooked food for no extra charge.
- Pick and drop services from the airport are also available.
- The owners are very nice and homely.
- Recommended time to visit is During the early part of winter season.
- Recommended duration of stay: 3 days.
- Check the room tariffs before visiting as they keep changing seasonally.
- Heavy fog can distract your journey till the place during winter.
- Choose your holiday time during the season in which you are more comfortable.
- Starts from INR 8000.
- Day room charge- INR 3500.
- Double room for adults- INR 16000.
- Single room with one adult- INR 9500.
- Children under 12 years of age sharing parents’ room- INR 1000 and above 12 years- INR 4500.
- Separate rooms for children under 12 years- INR 4000 and from 12-18 years- INR 5500.
- Lunch and drinks (adults) - Rs.1400
- Dinner (adults) - Rs.1450
- Lunch and dinner for children- Rs.600 (12-18 years) and Rs.200 for under 12 years.
- The guest house is closed from 20th April – 30th June.
- The nearest airport is The Indira Gandhi National Airport.
- The nearest highway is the Delhi-Jaipur connector highway.
- Nachhee Bazar
- Shawarma house
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gurgaon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gurgaon and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Gurgaon include Tikli Bottom in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
28.13% of people start their Tikli Bottom visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tikli Bottom
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tikli Bottom
Being a photographer always on scout for good locations for shoot and Tikli Bottom didn't disappoint me. At the foot of the Aravalli's is where Ann & Martin chose to put down their roots & share their piece of heaven with us . Lawns are manicured. One of the best places to visit in Gurgaon. In the lap of nature, extremely well managed and maintained. Martin gave us all support and helped us in fulfilling our last minute requests as well. The lunch served was really yummy. The quality of service is very good and they give it a personal touch to make your visit special. The staff is very polite and courteous.
Nothing special. Bad food, racist owners imagining they are living in colonial India. Extremely insulting to family elders and very intolerant of vegetarian and vegan family members, mocking them openly. Many better options available where you don't have to put up with such behaviour. ✌🏼
Place good with all its natural beauty... U have to leave the place as sun sets coz there is no light n becomes lonely till the time u reach back highway.
I have stayed at Tikli Bottom over the last 15 years; it is an elegant gracious well run home with glorious decor and swimming pool and gardens; about an hour and half drive out of New Delhi. The food is usually European, interesting mix of guests and lovely ambience
A good weekend getaway. Very peaceful. Road is a challenge. Swimming pool is a boon. Courteous people and hospitality. Overall I had memorable time with my associates there.