Events and Festivals in Gwalior
- Festival: Gwalior’s residents celebrate every national festival like Diwali, Id, Christmas, etc with a lot of gaiety and fanfare. But there are certain festivals like Rang Panchami, GaneshChaturthi and Makar Sankrant that occupy a special place among festivals celebrated in Gwalior. The ‘Tansen Sangeet Sammelan’, a national level music festival of great repute takes place annually every December at Behat where Tansen is buried and this event sees musicians and music lovers coming from all over the country and outside to honor and celebrate Tansen’s musical legacy.Gwalior delights all who come here but is a special joy for those who love art, music and history. The sights and sounds of this place are sure to make everyone who visits want to come back time and again to experience the wonders of this beautiful city all over again.
- Nightclubs and Pubs: Gwalior has nightclubs and pubs which are very popular with the young crowd. Discos like DND, Barcode, Club Oops and Spectrum are very popular hangouts to spend the evenings.
- Markets: Shopping in Gwalior is a wonderful experience. Places like Laskar, Rajwara, Patankar Bazaar and Bara Chowk have a wide market for handicrafts, wall hangings, carpets, Chanderi saris, etc which are good to take back as souvenirs. State owned emporiums sell exotic handicrafts native to the area. There are also a number of malls where one can shop and also be entertained.
Trip plans for Gwalior
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Gwalior
Gwalior Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Gwalior
Jhansi to Khazuraho Budget Arrival TransferNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Khazuraho temple earned world famous on account of rock cut carvings done by hammer and chisel. These temples draw attention ...Book Now
Save 4%Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures WalkNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy the adventure of rafting on Orchhas mighty river Betwa with trained professionals guiding you; also walk along the natu...
Save 9%Private Custom Tour: Gwalior Half-Day Sightseeing with GuideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Gwalior is one of the historically rich cities in India. Visit the awe-inspiring structures of this city like the Gwalior for...
Save 7%Full-Day Private Excursion to Gwalior from AgraNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Enjoy this 8-hour guided excursion to the charismatic city of Gwalior. A private vehicle will take you on a 2-hour drive to v...
- Events & Festivals in Dabra
- Events & Festivals in Morena
- Events & Festivals in Ganeshpura
- Events & Festivals in Madhepura
- Events & Festivals in Shivpuri
- Events & Festivals in Orachha