Gwalior Zoo151 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Near Mayor Office, Fool Bagh, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474007, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7512438344
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
The Gwalior Zoo is one of the most popular attractions in the city of Gwalior. Gwalior Zoo is also known as the Gandhi Zoo and is home to many rare animals. This is an ideal spot for a day with your family and your children are just going to freak out with all the fun to be had.
The Gwalior Zoo like many others has been declared a protected site and is thus maintained by the Municipal Corporation of Gwalior. The main animals here are a white tiger named Jamuna, serpents, golden pheasants, sambhar, hyena, bisons, deer and black bucks.
The temperature here falls during the winters making it risky for the deer and black bucks but thanks to the fantastic maintenance facilities here that it has been possible to save many animals from becoming extinct.
Gwalior Zoo Travel Tips
- Camera charges are applicable.
- Do not disturb the animals there.
- Do not litter the Gwalior Zoo, Mandhya Pradesh with food and packets.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gwalior Zoo
- Gwalior Zoo ticket price for adult: 20 INR
- Gwalior Zoo entrance fee for small children: 5 INR
Gwalior Zoo Hours
- Gwalior Zoo timing - Zoo closed on Fridays
How to Reach Gwalior Zoo
- By Bus: Phoolbagh Gurudwara bus stop is the Gwalior Zoo's nearest bus station.
- Delhi Parathewala
- Jain Restaurant
- Chotiwala Restaurant
- Indian Coffee House
- Swaad Restaurant
- Blue Fox
- Amber Garden Café
- Silver Saloon
- Kebab Corner
- Chowpal Restaurant
- Quality Restaurant
- Param Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gwalior before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gwalior and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.95% of people who visit Gwalior include Gwalior Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
61.9% of people start their Gwalior Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gwalior Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gwalior Zoo
Gwalior Zoo Reviews & Ratings
Zoo open or close on from 15 june 2021?pls give answersAnswer Report Abuse
OkgoAnswer Report Abuse
Zoo sunday 20.12.2020. open time and close time kya hAnswer Report Abuse
Is zoo opened on 7 nov 2020? And upto when it will reopen?Answer Report Abuse
Todays timming of closing zooAnswer Report Abuse
Gwalior Zoo closing timings are 5:30 PM.Report Abuse