Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo, Gyor
About Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo, Gyor
Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo, Gyor - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Gyor, Furdo ter 1, 9025 Hungary
Ticket Price: 2500 HUF
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Soak in the thermal bath, get yourself a relaxing herbal massage, enjoy the sauna and beat the stress; Raba Quelle thermal spa and wellness centre is a great place to pamper you on your trip to Gyor!
Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo Information
- Rental towel, lockers are available.
Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo Ticket Prices
- Children below 3 years of age have free entry.
- Students, pensioners and children have concession in entry fee.
- The given ticket price includes entry for 3 hours to thermal bath and spa.
- All other extra treatments like spa, massages, night bath, sauna and physiotherapy have separate charges.
- Special discounts are available after 5 pm.
Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings during Christmas holidays are subjected to change.
How To reach Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo by Public Transport
- Buses to Bajcsy Zsilinszky Way
Restaurants Near Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo
- Palffy Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Gyor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gyor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Raba Quelle Elmenyfurdo, Gyor Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice thermal bath with a reasonable price ! The sauna experience was also very great thanks to the sauna master which is a really nice person whom you can ask every kind of information. The place was clean e well organized! I will come back
It is a fine spa. U can enjoy many different pools and chilling wole time. Not so many people that is great. The water in some pools look like dirty green but that is just because of the tiling. All in all really enjoyment
Lovely spa, many indoor and outdoor pools with different water types and water temperatures. :) Highly recommended for all ages. Great fun. Secure lockers, card payments, food and drink facilities. If you are visiting Gyôr, this place is a must visit!
Absolutelly terrible experience. Mold, dirt and bed smell in most areas. Everyone in the sauna world had swimming suites, demanded by the house rules! (nobody told them its unhealthy?). They didn't offer sheets. We could pay only in cash at the pool bar, we had to go to lockers for money. One of the worst aqua park and sauna experience we've ever had. Total waste of money, avoid this place if possible.
Great greenish thermal water, nice pools and good fastfood, we loved it!
- Nearby Attractions
- Baratsag Park
- Ontozotechnika Szakuzlet
- Xantus Janos Zoo
- Zichy Palota
- Varosi Muveszeti Muzeum - Radnai-gyujtemeny
- Baldauf Team
- Gyori Balett
- Gyor Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Gyor
- What to See in 48 Hours in Gyor
- What to See in 72 Hours in Gyor
- How to Spend 5 Days in Gyor
- How to Spend 6 Days in Gyor
- How to Spend 7 Days in Gyor