How to Reach Gyor - The Easiest Way to Reach Gyor
- By Air: There is no individual Gyor airport and the nearest is the Bratislava (Slovakia) airport. The Budapest and the Vienna airport are can be also reached within two hours.
- By Bus: There are daily buses from Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest but they take longer time than trains.
- By Train: Gyor has a super fast railway connection to Budapest- the capital. It also serves trains to Bratislava (Slovakia) and from Vienna (Austria).
- By Car: Gyor can be accessed by the M1 motorway if coming from Vienna or Budapest. If travelling from Lake Balaton, the main roads No. 81 and 82 can be taken.
- By Boat: Gyor lies on the banks of Mosoni-Duna (Moson- Danube River) and has water access to Vienna and Budapest.
- On Foot: The city is pretty to walk around and there are well-maintained pedestrian streets all around.
- By Bus: There is also local bus company having few connections to the major attractions.
Are you looking for a Gyor travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Gyor
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gyor. The most preferred mode of transport in Gyor is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 17.6 km Average time: 26 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 45 min Walking 3 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 35 kms 50 min
Walking 50%Walking 2 min Overall average time for 0.2 kms 2 min
How to Reach Gyor from Nearby Cities
|Győrszemere to Gyor||17.33 km||17 mins|
|Pápa to Gyor||43.54 km||43 mins|
|Mosonmagyaróvár to Gyor||46.52 km||46 mins|
|Bratislava to Gyor||77.64 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Nitra to Gyor||82.27 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Krajné to Gyor||107.63 km||1 hour 47 mins|
|Vienna to Gyor||152.62 km||2 hours 32 mins|
|Budapest to Gyor||155.75 km||2 hours 35 mins|
|Brno to Gyor||197.7 km||3 hours 17 mins|