How to Reach Gyor
The Easiest Way to Reach Gyor
- By Air: There is no individual Gyor airport and the nearest is the Bratislava (Slovakia) airport. The Budapest and the Vienna airport are can be also reached within two hours.
- By Bus: There are daily buses from Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest but they take longer time than trains.
- By Train: Gyor has a super fast railway connection to Budapest- the capital. It also serves trains to Bratislava (Slovakia) and from Vienna (Austria).
- By Car: Gyor can be accessed by the M1 motorway if coming from Vienna or Budapest. If travelling from Lake Balaton, the main roads No. 81 and 82 can be taken.
- By Boat: Gyor lies on the banks of Mosoni-Duna (Moson- Danube River) and has water access to Vienna and Budapest.
- On Foot: The city is pretty to walk around and there are well-maintained pedestrian streets all around.
- By Bus: There is also local bus company having few connections to the major attractions.
Modes of Transportation in Gyor
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Gyor. The most preferred mode of transport in Gyor is Walking.
Average distance: 0.2 km Average time: 2 min
Walking 100%Walking 2 min Overall average time for 0.2 kms 2 min