How to Reach Gyor
- By Air: There is no individual Gyor airport and the nearest is the Bratislava (Slovakia) airport. The Budapest and the Vienna airport are can be also reached within two hours.
- By Bus: There are daily buses from Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest but they take longer time than trains.
- By Train: Gyor has a super fast railway connection to Budapest- the capital. It also serves trains to Bratislava (Slovakia) and from Vienna (Austria).
- By Car: Gyor can be accessed by the M1 motorway if coming from Vienna or Budapest. If travelling from Lake Balaton, the main roads No. 81 and 82 can be taken.
- By Boat: Gyor lies on the banks of Mosoni-Duna (Moson- Danube River) and has water access to Vienna and Budapest.
- On Foot: The city is pretty to walk around and there are well-maintained pedestrian streets all around.
- By Bus: There is also local bus company having few connections to the major attractions.