Rimskokatolicka Farnost1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Kostelní 6/12, 747 16 Hať, Czechia, 74716, Czech Republic Map
- Phone: +420-597589117
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Rimskokatolicka farnost or the Roman Catholic Parish of Hata is a wooden church with a 16th century bell tower that is supposed to be there since the construction of the church building. The altar of the church, which is rebuilt by Opava Jesuit College, is dedicated to Virgin Mary. The architecture of Rimskokatolická Farnost reflects a Baroque style with its well-burnt bricks and the stone blocks used in the construction of the walls. The church dates back to 1731 as found from the engraved stone behind its main altar. The Sacraments observed in this church are Baptism, Marriage, First Holy Communion and Anointing Of The Sick.
How to Reach Rimskokatolicka Farnost
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Rimskokatolicka Farnost Address: Kostelní 6/12, 747 16 Hať, Czechia, 74716, Czech Republic
- Rimskokatolicka Farnost Contact Number: +420-597589117
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!