Baitu Long BayCurrently Open
- Address: Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
Baitu Long Bay - Review
Bai Tu Long Bay lies northeast of the Haylong bay and is a picturesque destination to visit. The bay offers an insight in the city and is simply splendid in nature. Natural beauty and magnificent views is something that attracts visitors here. The bay is famed for its beauty and elegance that is sure to win your heart and make your trip successful. Take out some time and visit this one of a kind attraction. The place is perfect for exploration by taking a boat and hence boating has become one of the most loved activities here.
Baitu Long Bay Information
- Bring a change of clothes along.
- Wear comfortable slippers.
How To reach Baitu Long Bay by Public Transport
- Ferries and boats can be taken from Haylong Bay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ha Long Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ha Long Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Baitu Long Bay
95% of people who visit Ha Long Bay include Baitu Long Bay in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.63% of people start their Baitu Long Bay visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Baitu Long Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baitu Long Bay
Baitu Long Bay Map
Baitu Long Bay Trips
Baitu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay Reviews
All QuestionsBaitu long bay
- Faithful Friends Portraits
- First Great Western - Radley Train Station
- The Big Disco And Karaoke Co
- Mynall Alan
- United Benefice Of Radley & Sunningwell
- St James The Great Church
- Bruce Bignold
- Awa Herts Airsoft Site
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
- For Life Experiences
- St Marks Church, A3090, Ampfield
- Pilgrims Way Caravan And Camping Park
- Hidcote Manor Garden
- Swinderby Railway Station
- Oakhill Leisure