How to Reach Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
The Easiest Way to Reach Ha Long Bay
HOW TO GET TO HA LONG BAY
- Cat Bi International Airport only 2.5 kilometers away from the city and is the best place to take a flight to.
- There are many trains from Hanoi that can be Taken.
- Nanning International Tourist Distribution Centre in China can also be used to get to the city.
- Take a Mini Bus from Gia Lam (Hanoi) to BaiChay.
- Take a bus from My Dinh Bus Station (Hanoi) to BaiChay.
- By shuttle bus: Pick up & drop off passengers in the Ha Noi old quarter
- You can take taxis from Hanoi to the destination.
HOW TO GET AROUND HA LONG BAY
- The best way to explore the city is on foot.
- You can take a ferry or a boat from Haiphong.
- There are multiple ports that can be accessed from it.
- CaiRong is a small port that can be accessed to travel around the city and neighboring islands.
Are you looking for a Ha Long Bay travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ha long bay from Nearby Cities
|Hai Phong to Ha long bay||55.15 km||55 mins|
|Hanoi to Ha long bay||238.13 km||7 hours 30 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Ha Long Bay
- How to reach Hải Yến
- How to reach Hàng Bạc
- How to reach Lý Thái Tổ
- How to reach Hanoi
- How to reach Giảng Võ
- How to reach Tp. Ninh Bình
- How to reach Yên Phong
- How to reach Mê Linh
- How to reach Đạo Tú
- How to reach Nha Trang
- How to reach Ho Chi Minh City
- How to reach Sa Pa
- How to reach Da Nang
- How to reach Hoi An
- How to reach Dong Nai
- How to reach Duong Dong
- How to reach Gò Dầu
- How to reach Dĩ An