How to Reach Ha Long Bay
HOW TO GET TO HA LONG BAY
- Cat Bi International Airport only 2.5 kilometers away from the city and is the best place to take a flight to.
- There are many trains from Hanoi that can be Taken.
- Nanning International Tourist Distribution Centre in China can also be used to get to the city.
- Take a Mini Bus from Gia Lam (Hanoi) to BaiChay.
- Take a bus from My Dinh Bus Station (Hanoi) to BaiChay.
- By shuttle bus: Pick up & drop off passengers in the Ha Noi old quarter
- You can take taxis from Hanoi to the destination.
HOW TO GET AROUND HA LONG BAY
- The best way to explore the city is on foot.
- You can take a ferry or a boat from Haiphong.
- There are multiple ports that can be accessed from it.
- CaiRong is a small port that can be accessed to travel around the city and neighboring islands.
|Hai phong to Ha long bay||55.15 km||55 mins|
|Tp. bắc ninh to Ha long bay||124.96 km||2 hours 4 mins|
|Hanoi to Ha long bay||149.75 km||2 hours 29 mins|
|Tp. thái nguyên to Ha long bay||152.42 km||2 hours 32 mins|
|Ho chi minh city to Ha long bay||331.35 km||5 hours 31 mins|
|Singapore to Ha long bay||685.84 km||11 hours 25 mins|
|Bandar seri begawan to Ha long bay||1066.42 km||17 hours 46 mins|
|Surabaya to Ha long bay||1217.89 km||20 hours 17 mins|
|Taichung to Ha long bay||1505.71 km||25 hours 5 mins|
|Kolkata to Ha long bay||2091.48 km||34 hours 51 mins|