How to Reach Ha Long Bay
HOW TO GET TO HA LONG BAY
- Cat Bi International Airport only 2.5 kilometers away from the city and is the best place to take a flight to.
- There are many trains from Hanoi that can be Taken.
- Nanning International Tourist Distribution Centre in China can also be used to get to the city.
- Take a Mini Bus from Gia Lam (Hanoi) to BaiChay.
- Take a bus from My Dinh Bus Station (Hanoi) to BaiChay.
- By shuttle bus: Pick up & drop off passengers in the Ha Noi old quarter
- You can take taxis from Hanoi to the destination.
HOW TO GET AROUND HA LONG BAY
- The best way to explore the city is on foot.
- You can take a ferry or a boat from Haiphong.
- There are multiple ports that can be accessed from it.
- CaiRong is a small port that can be accessed to travel around the city and neighboring islands.