Holly River State Park4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 680 State Park Rd, Hacker Valley, WV 26222, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3044936353
- Tags: Park, Camp, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Holly River State Park is a huge state park located in the Hacker Valley at Webster County in West Virginia. The state park sits on the Left fork of the Holly River near Hacker Valley and is the second largest park in the West. Visitors can see the state park for a quick visit or choose to stay at the available cabins or at one’s own mobile home. If you are looking for a quiet retreat to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, then this is the perfect park to visit. It’s also ideal for hiking and for the camping experience.
- Holly River State Park Address: 680 State Park Rd, Hacker Valley, WV 26222, USA, United States
- Holly River State Park Contact Number: +1-3044936353
- Holly River State Park Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!