National Trust - Oldbury Hill1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Styants Bottom Road, Near Ightham Common, Ightham TN15 0ET, United Kingdom, Hadlow Map
- Phone: +44-1732810378
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The National Trust Oldbury Hill in Minnesota is a park where you can see the ruins of an Iron Age Hill Fort and also enjoy the great outdoors. It is one of the best sights and there is an ancient woodland, scrub area and relic heathland to see as well. The rich nature is a beauty and visitors can take a serene walk with their pets through the woodlands past the oak, birch and pine trees. There is a picnic area on site.
- National Trust - Oldbury Hill Address: Styants Bottom Road, Near Ightham Common, Ightham TN15 0ET, United Kingdom, Hadlow
- National Trust - Oldbury Hill Contact Number: +44-1732810378
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!