Dilijan National Park19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Armenia, Haghpat Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +374-77723233
- Tags: National Park, Park, Family And Kids
Spread across an enormous area of a 240-square kilometer, Dilijan National Park is a place nestled in the mountains of Armenia. Designated as a nature reserve in 1958, it then got classified as a national park in 2002. Now, it is one of the four protected national parks in Armenia. Besides being engulfed by dense forest, many rivers and their tributaries run through this park. These water bodies and the many lakes included in the area help in maintaining the rich flora and fauna found here. The park is home to over 900 species of plants and over 1000 species of animals. It is also well-known for the medicinal mineral water springs existing in the park. A few of the cultural monuments in the park include Haghartsin Monastery, Matosavank Monastery, and Jukhtak Vank. An ideal getaway to escape the chaos of city life, a visit to this national park is a must.
How to Reach Dilijan National Park
- Rented Cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Haghpat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Haghpat and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dilijan National Park Address: Armenia, Haghpat
- Dilijan National Park Contact Number: +374-77723233
- Dilijan National Park Timing: 09:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!